Not a Rake

Max-VaBeach-Va

Forum Supporter
my new acrylic waterproof box for my exp II is not yet finished, but since we have been discussing shafts, i will drop a bit of info. on you today

k e e p in mind this is just for u to consider and contemplate on..................

O.D. IS 1".............I.D. IS 3/4".........................MOST LOWER SHAFTS MADE ARE 3/4" O.D.

most factory upper shafts are 7/8" alum...................

the yellow rake handle was: 1.10"...........................so i loose .10" with this unit.................................so i will be more efficent in swinging in the water..........................R I G H T

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS JUST FOR YOUR INFO AS ANOTHER TYPE OF UPPER SHAFT

Attachments

• FIBERGLASS ROD 1INX5FT.jpg
    FIBERGLASS ROD 1INX5FT.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 259
i am only going to say 4 things about this

1) - 108 in 8 months with pi pro
2) - probably double with excal...................meaning u could have covered much more area and dug lots less junk = more plus time for finding more gold
3) - L.I. Mike is getting ready to show u
4) - u could get one of theses

Attachments

• MINELAB HAT.jpg
    MINELAB HAT.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 240
I have one of those hats... I use it to hold my trash :lol: All seriously now... Where I hunt I don't find much trash.. You need a Minelab or detector like the Beach Hunter to hunt wet sand, I don't hunt nor do I want hunt to wet sand.. I am strictly a water hunter...

Your beaches have a longer period where people are able to use the water (swimming) we have 3 months maybe...

Its not the detector that makes the detectorist, its he detectorist that makes the detector... I tell you fact that I have outhunted Minelab guys right on my beaches and watched their frustration at my finds... Why is that? I look for certain conditions in water and hunt only them ... Water hunting is a lot more than a detector...

The other board we post on I see plenty of Minelab users finding plenty of junk, just because iron is not included doesn't mean Minelab users find more good stuff it still takes time to dig the pieces of cans and bottle caps and pulltabs...

The PI is the best machine for me and nothing anyone says will change that in me... I have nothing to prove because my finds are all the proof I need :)

I rarely find iron where I hunt and I look at it this way I take away all the trash and I am doing my part for the environment to keep it clean... ;)

I see the huge deep holes some dig in the sand... Most of my finds are 1 scoop down, Why? Because these spots a day or so ago were covered with sand and the currents/wind/tide moved the sand and exposed where I hunt In the shells and gravel. I hunt beaches that have no sand as well.. all rock from pebbles to the size of a football and most of the finds are no more than a few inches down... I found those Indian Heads under 2 inches of these rocks and they were dated in the 1860's... I love hunting the hardest spots because many shy away from them and that is an advantage for me.. Its like a dirt digger hunting slopes and crawling under bushes and thru briars.. going where the average Joe won't.

Your Minelab maybe the best of the best for you and others but my PI is the best of the best for me.

Learning our detectors and learning where to detect as well as research is more important to me than any detector...

:P

I will see you later... I'm going to take my inferior detector out for a spin in the water :lol:

well u sure got me on that hat deal :P :P

and i never once said your detector was inferior........................i think it is a great detector and probably the best kept secret for the buck going right now.....................i may even..............................oh

Attachments

• CORRUPTED.jpg
    CORRUPTED.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 226
Back
Top Bottom