Outstanding!! Double Walker and more. #video up#

Appreciate the comments. I've had a few 100+ silver seasons. 105 is my best. I know not all days will be like this one but man I'm gonna hit this thing hard and often. Slowing down and gridding a bit, in an area I have found silver each time, gave me all my finds today. Definitely worked out. A ton more to go. Gonna be working on my shoulder muscles this year:lol:

Be careful with those shoulder muscles. If you can get away with using a 31” Sampson it’ll save you ALOT of time,pain and possible injury. Depends on the person and the site...but I never even THOUGHT of looking back after the Sampson. It just sounds like you’ll be digging many many things out of there...:grin:

A special hunt for sure. Two Walkers is amazing that's for sure A great outing Goat. What a great start to the new year. Congrats! Trapper

Waveoff I was blessed with 4 Halves in one hunt and was never told of a double half club. Must be because all four were Kennedy clads......LOL

Four clad halves. I'd be done for the day.

Be careful with those shoulder muscles. If you can get away with using a 31” Sampson it’ll save you ALOT of time,pain and possible injury. Depends on the person and the site...but I never even THOUGHT of looking back after the Sampson. It just sounds like you’ll be digging many many things out of there...:grin:
I've thought about one of those. Might be a good idea. There are a ton of targets out here. I was digging a bunch of gold tones today. Thought my luck was so good I was bound to pull some gold. No luck.

Nice finds!! I have dug a double walker hole myself and I was on Cloud 9 for a long time!!!! What mint mark do you have on that 1916? I dug a 1916 s last year and it turned out to be a key day coin!!

Attachments

• 20161204_164316-1.jpg
    20161204_164316-1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 53
Nice finds!! I have dug a double walker hole myself and I was on Cloud 9 for a long time!!!! What mint mark do you have on that 1916? I dug a 1916 s last year and it turned out to be a key day coin!!

No S I checked. Separate holes for these two halves

What an amazing hunt !! Congrats on the Double Walkers and your other silver. That is an great site and I hope you get every drop of silver out of that place..

Goat88, you sir found a honey hole up there in Seattle land....maybe you could shed some silver love my way down here in Lakewood/Tacoma!! Congrats.

Wow, nice hunting man. I'm still looking for my first WLH. Found a Franklin 10 years ago.

Welcome to the forum. I think I will head out there again tomorrow and thursday. After seeing your pocket spill its got me going. Probably go get skunked. I know it will happen sooner or later. Have not been skunked out there yet but its coming. You know there is some gold out there and with what we are finding maybe a silver dollar. Still cont believe that spill you got.

Back
Top Bottom