2017 finds

Goat88

Elite Member
Fourth time out to the and finally see some action. The quarter was in some recently trimmed bushed and was the first signal right off the parking lot. The three dimes were each about 6in deep . 1929 merc is the oldest I've pulled from here. Also another 5 wheats. Hunted about 3 hours. I wasn't feeling too good about this place due to the poor production the last three hunts, glad to see some silver is out here. Also, here are my finds from last year. Dont get out like I used to due to my 1yr old. Probably hunted 2x per month on average last year. Mostly parks and a few trips to the lake. Two gold, one 14k pearl ring I sold and a 14k white gold band that is to the left of the kennedy half. Good luck to everyone.

Last edited:
A

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 481
Look at Goat...ringing up the silver! WTG

Thanks General. My other spots are drying up. This new spot is like a dream. It's huge, the grass is trim and the soil is original. Thinking about getting the 17 inch coil for the ctx. I need to get back out there. How was your year?

Thanks General. My other spots are drying up. This new spot is like a dream. It's huge, the grass is trim and the soil is original. Thinking about getting the 17 inch coil for the ctx. I need to get back out there. How was your year?

Well, my highlights for 2017, was 6 gold. So I'd say the year was great! HH

Very nice pile of loot . Congradulations on your new found hunting grounds .
It's just nice to get away to a spot with some potential . Sounds like an amaizing amount of ground to cover . Priceless.
, Dew

:(
Very nice pile of loot . Congradulations on your new found hunting grounds .
It's just nice to get away to a spot with some potential . Sounds like an amaizing amount of ground to cover . Priceless.
, Dew
Appreciate it. Good luck to you this year

Wow! that's got me to thinking I should try in town where the city closed their gold course and combined it with another course a few years ago. Nothing there now but some frisbee goals. The old course had been there for as long as I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom