clock winder.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 157
  • clock winder 2.jpg
    clock winder 2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 154
Congratulations on a real nice batch of finds. I covet a walking liberty so much and it's going on 3 years since I found my one and only gold ring(seldom hunt parks). Also could use that shelf/mantel clock key, lol.

Hope the new year brings the best to you! Gl& hh

Don

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Romy, There's a nasty rumor going around that Ross and I sabotaged your car to keep you from finding the rest of the lost gold in southern California. This is a bold-faced lie. We may have discussed it, maybe even planned a date and time, but someone else, apparently, beat us to it. ;)
Seriously though, you had a great year capped by some incredible finds. It was a pleasure to join you on some recent hunts and learn a few of the keys to your success. I hope that you have an even better year in 2018! GL&HH!

Nice collection! Happy New Year and continued success!
Thanks Pasttom Happy New Year Brother ! And Same to you bud i hope we find the big one in 2018 GL&HH
Congratulations on a real nice batch of finds. I covet a walking liberty so much and it's going on 3 years since I found my one and only gold ring(seldom hunt parks). Also could use that shelf/mantel clock key, lol.
:D
Don

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
Thanks ecmo sorry to hear you havent had much luck lately :( i will give you a tip that I've found out ;) Gold will be found where its being lost ;) i know that sounds stupid but you wont find it as often looking in areas like parks and schools in less well off areas, although i have found it in those places, it took me a long while to find, but once i figured that out, that i had to be in the areas where young well off people went, Boom i found gold in those areas where gold was worn a lot more , i found it a lot,,,, silver was being found less and gold more, so that shows the area was a rich area ;)
Hope the new year brings the best to you! GL&HH

Romy, There's a nasty rumor going around that Ross and I sabotaged your car to keep you from finding the rest of the lost gold in southern California. This is a bold-faced lie. We may have discussed it, maybe even planned a date and time, but someone else, apparently, beat us to it. ;)
Seriously though, you had a great year capped by some incredible finds. It was a pleasure to join you on some recent hunts and learn a few of the keys to your success. I hope that you have an even better year in 2018! GL&HH!
:laughing::laughing::laughing::lol::lol::lol::p:p:p Thanks George that had me rolling hard hahahhahaha I'm glad i could teach a old dog new tricks ;) its pioneers of the hobby like you that made it so damn hard to find the goods but leave it up to a guy like me who likes a challenge to find the left overs and over looked :lol: now i will clue you in soon on this years ideas and spots ;) but we will need some warmer weather to find gold coins ;) thats all i can say :cool: :D ;) GL&HH In The New Year Bud Hope To See Ya Soon :D

Back
Top Bottom