Is Anyone Asking For Or Getting Any Detecting Gear Such As Back-Packs, Coils, Pin-Pointers ETC. For Christmas?......

I got to use Choppa's Tiger coil in 5 & 12, very nice coil. The switching of the frequency with the 9 volt works great.

Glad to hear that, Bibelot. Buying a non manufacturer coil is sometimes a crapshoot. I couldn't find much info on this one but I do remember Choppadude posting about his.
Thanks for responding and Merry Christmas.

Is Anyone Asking For Or Getting Any Detecting Gear Such As Back-Packs, Coils, Pin-Pointers ETC. For Christmas?

For the first time ever detecting I picked up a Bounty Hunter Tracker iv two weeks ago just because my curiosity gets the best of me. Now I'm waiting for the arrival of a cheap pin-pointer(all-sun handheld TS66A), 9v and Double A batteries, a Sun Joe Hori-Hori, shoulder/chest bag, a Root Slayer Nomad and the Garrett AT Max. It wont be here until the 28th but I'm counting it. In short, YESSIRRR!

Bandido

I have bought myself a metal detector for Christmas. It is a Tesoro Bandido UMax. I had owned an Inca , two metal boxed ElDorados and a Bandido II. Then I got out of the hobby for 18 years. I missed the UMax years until I got back into relic hunting a while back. Very Excited ! Can't wait to put a new rsd wide scan coil on it and hit the civil war camps

Sounds like a lot of folks will be well armed to attack the new year in quest of buried goodies. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

did it myself

this is kinda my first do it yourself Christmas
so I got a new ATpro -- z link --and digging tool

I was fortunate enough to have a 6" Coiltek 3Khz "Digger" coil for my X-Terra 705 under the tree! Now just need time to try it out...

Back
Top Bottom