nothings ever hunted out

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
I took today to hunt a semi trashy yard that belongs to my girlfriends mother.ive hunted this yard hard for at least 6 to 7 years with a lot of machines,Etracs,deus,f75..Well,today I hit it with a explorer xs and a x12 coil and the whole yard came to life,like it wasn’t hunted.This was a hour and a half,and I did maybe a 3rd of the yard.
No silver but 6 wheats that were deep,as a matter of fact all targets were 8 plus inches.I don’t swing slow like people say your supposed to with Minelabs,I swing pretty fast.This early xs explorer is a absolute deep coin killer,and not much trash at all.

Attachments

• 3D7CCD4A-CDAC-4EDC-9E27-BFA406D414BF.jpg
    3D7CCD4A-CDAC-4EDC-9E27-BFA406D414BF.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 282
Nice job!!!! I’d like to swing my ctx over that yard low and slow lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve found my only barber half there,3 large cents and a barber dime,,,as well as a few Rosie’s and Washington’s,,But it’s been a few years since all those were found and the yard hasn’t given much up in the past 1 to 2 years..I was just amazed today..yea, my buddy has a 3030 and it seems really cool but I’m a tightwad Somtimes.lol

I’ve found my only barber half there,3 large cents and a barber dime,,,as well as a few Rosie’s and Washington’s,,But it’s been a few years since all those were found and the yard hasn’t given much up in the past 1 to 2 years..I was just amazed today..yea, my buddy has a 3030 and it seems really cool but I’m a tightwad Somtimes.lol

Dang!! How old is the house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the early Explorers. My Explorer II runs a bit deeper than my Etrac when both are equipped with 10x12 SEF coil, but the Etrac being a hair faster.

Congrats on your finds! No surprise you had found largies there in the past. Someone here once said we have large cents in every yard and tot lot here in PA!

Back
Top Bottom