Parking Lot Gold

WTG Craig. :thumbsup:

As I read your post I was going to reply how you found gold in parking lots before, but as I continued, I see you covered the bases on that one already.

Craig eyeball finds all kinds of stuff...he's stopped the truck more than once so I could run back and pick up what he saw laying there:lol: Nice gold finds Craig!

Be nice, even find's gold without hunting, i here another storm is on the way Craig, you will get some more White Gold, your pockets must be over flowing from the last storm :gettinmoney: Congrats on the gold, happy :snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck: Earl

Why don't you take a road trip Earl... you don't need a detector or a digging device... I'll drop you off at a few parking lots... how does that sound? ;)

I did ok plowing Earl.. I'm hoping to plow today... I'm always looking for glints of gold around here... :D

Even when detecting it's always good practice to look around. Congrats Craig! :yes:

Thanks George... I always look down..

Nice scores! Gotta admit I'd be happy with those and day of the week. Although I think you wasted you $$$ on a metal detector. Clearly your showing off by not using one. But in your defense I have found more change walking from my truck to to front door of the store than I have found on the beach so I guess your still good.

Like I already posted I have found 5 pieces of gold in the past few months.. showing off? nah.. just showing gold can be found anywhere.. I know guys who go to car washes and ask to take home the bags from vacuum cleaners.. people suck up things all the time...

Good stuff Craig! Congrats!

Thanks JB

WTG Craig. :thumbsup:

As I read your post I was going to reply how you found gold in parking lots before, but as I continued, I see you covered the bases on that one already.

thanks Frank...
Cool finds Craig......:yes: Get better my friend. Hot and sunny down here....:D

Thanks Curt... unlike you I enjoy the changing of the seasons and will never move out of here... :D It might be sunny but is it golden? ;)

Cfm-ct

THANKS, but that road trip won't happen this year, over whelmed with work, moving , got to fix this dump up to sell, transformation process of tag , CDL, turnover to DE for all my toy's, 26 years of accumulated , junk, as the basement was a storage facility, putting this house on the market , after all the fixing up, takes place, there is no way, i can do this , if i hadn't bought the beach house 1st., as far as motivation, i don't have much, but i know work has to be done, the good times are coming, i need to get through the transformation process, work here at the dump, all said & done, when the weather breaks, in May , i pray it's all done, Earl Craig news flash, Some more White Gold coming your way 5-8 inches get some sleep !

Last edited:
THANKS, but that road trip won't happen this year, over whelmed with work, moving , got to fix this dump up to sell, transformation process of tag , CDL, turnover to DE for all my toy's, 26 years of accumulated , junk, as the basement was a storage facility, putting this house on the market , after all the fixing up, takes place, there is no way, i can do this , if i hadn't bought the beach house 1st., as far as motivation, i don't have much, but i know work has to be done, the good times are coming, i need to get through the transformation process, work here at the dump, all said & done, when the weather breaks, in May , i pray it's all done, Earl

Why don't you hire a kid to give you a hand Earl... you are no spring chicken anymore ;)

lol

I just edited the last post addition 5 to 8 more inches of white gold coming, ya i am going to hire a maid service to clean this house, someone to move about 4 things in the end.

I just edited the last post addition 5 to 8 more inches of white gold coming, ya i am going to hire a maid service to clean this house, someone to move about 4 things in the end.

I just got home from plowing.. I am headed out again for another couple of hours.. I plowed 17 hours 2 days ago... maybe it will dump on you and spare me :D

The Difference

With this new system 5-8 in your neck of the woods, is HIGH winds expected with strong gust's, that most likely will cause snow drift's, places you plow will be recovered in minute's, if you want me to be your White Gold treasurer, let me know howboutit :?::D :snowtruck::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::waytogo: PS we didn't get any snow last time, this time just wind expected dig in bro., Earl

I found two gold earrings in the parking lots during last five years. That is much better than I did when detecting the beaches. Parking lots are better for earrings, I guess.

Awesome! Lessons to live by: "Everything dropped in a parking lot, winds up in the snowpile..!.":laughing:

Thanks Mud.. besides didn't get a wet crotch finding it nor cold toes... although I do plow with my windows open so I can see what I am doing. I would hate to ruin a customers Belgium block that many have here. :D

Nice eyeball finds.

thanks Detector...

I found two gold earrings in the parking lots during last five years. That is much better than I did when detecting the beaches. Parking lots are better for earrings, I guess.

Glad to hear someone else looks in parking lots :)

Nice captures C. What are the chances I wander finding a piece of gold in all that snow?

I didn't find it in the snow Dirty... I plowed the lot and saw it near my plow blade... as to hunting piles.. I wait until it melts then look...

Very nice!!!!

Thanks Vermonster.

Most people look up when walking.

Detectorist ALWAYS have their eye on the ground !!!

Great eyeballing !!!

HH
Donna

I recollected we had a thread on parking lot gold recently. This one is a today's parking lot find. A tiny one even on a penny scale but still stamped 585. I believe number 3 for me. Once again, I wish I found that much gold detecting.

Attachments

• IMG_0556s.jpg
    IMG_0556s.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 44
I recollected we had a thread on parking lot gold recently. This one is a today's parking lot find. A tiny one even on a penny scale but still stamped 585. I believe number 3 for me. Once again, I wish I found that much gold detecting.

Good find. looks like rubies and small diamonds :D

I've often thought there would be gold and coins at the bottom of those snow piles and that what you do for a living might have made you think about getting into this hobby.

Me? I don't know why I got into it. I just decided one day to buy a MD and I haven't seen my family since. :D

R5

Back
Top Bottom