White's DFX

DFX, great machine

I bought one new in 04 for 700. I beat it like a rented mule and it has served me well. One of our members had one in pristine condition for under 500. Check our classified it might still be there

:laughing: your way off in price , try 700- 800 and you will be lucky to get that, as far as a DFX I could have picked one up with little use for 400, they were getting 500 a while back , but discontinued, getting older by the minute, 450.00 I would say now, Earl

After trying several machines I can tell you. The DFX is one of the best detectors ever invented. It still hangs with the best of them. The one in St Augustine is spanking my CTX's arse. As well as all the machine swingers I know using something else. I own 2 DFX's and am saving for a couple more:lol:

I like my whites DFX. I find coins that the ATP pro goes over, especially ones vertical. My son uses the AT Pro which is a great detector, I typically use the DFX because it just plain works well. I also just picked up a F75 which I hope to learn and use.

I used the XLT (basically the single freq. version of the DFX), and it was an amazing detector. I bought one in the late 90's after seeing all the great finds Ed Fedory who wrote "The Relic Hunter" articles for W&E magazine was making. I'm glad I did, the Display was great, the depth was great (Some say it's not great, but I had the opposite experience here in PA), and I loved the fast sweep speed. I was making a lot of great finds at sites I hit with my CZ7's, Sov's, etc. I've always wanted to grab another XLT or DFX. I'm having a similar experience with the V3i, amazing depth, fun, great display.... I'd get a V3i, if you can't afford it go for the DFX.

Back
Top Bottom