Metal Detecting Hawaii

You guys did very well out there. Pat is a good guy....he helped me get started with using the head cams. Tell him I said hi. Congrats

Aloha Guy's:

Looking to purchase a MD and was wondering if you could give me some advice. Ive never done it before and read a lot of threads and reviews on them.i Want to hunt primarily on beachs/ in the surf. Live in Kailua, Oahu and that would be my general target. Obviously don't want to spend a lot of money but don't want to buy !!!! either. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Mike

Aloha Guy's:

Looking to purchase a MD and was wondering if you could give me some advice. Ive never done it before and read a lot of threads and reviews on them.i Want to hunt primarily on beachs/ in the surf. Live in Kailua, Oahu and that would be my general target. Obviously don't want to spend a lot of money but don't want to buy !!!! either. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Mike

Minelab Excalibur II, Whites Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark in order from most $$ to cheapest but all work well here on Oahu.

Thank you for you advice! Someone has offered me a used dual field for $500. Is that a good option for this price point. Was hoping to be in 300$ to $400 range but if it's a better option then so be it!
Mahalo
Mike

Back
Top Bottom