Is there any Gold in eastern NC???

Perquimans

Forum Supporter
I would absolutely love to do some gold prospecting... The only trouble is I would have to head west to the piedmont section of the state (NC) or even the mountains. I’ve done some research and can’t find any information about gold in eastern NC. Why isn’t there any gold here? :?:

There is gold in some form everywhere in N. America. The problem is that in some places it is in the form of gold flour, occasionally with the tiniest flake. In other places you will never find nuggets of any size, but you will consistently find enough flakes to make it interesting.

With some research you will be able to locate places near you with gold flake.

People in Colorado or California and a few other select spots will have a chance to find nuggets, usually very small.

There is gold in some form everywhere in N. America. The problem is that in some places it is in the form of gold flour, occasionally with the tiniest flake. In other places you will never find nuggets of any size, but you will consistently find enough flakes to make it interesting.

With some research you will be able to locate places near you with gold flake.

People in Colorado or California and a few other select spots will have a chance to find nuggets, usually very small.

Thanks Milhaus --it’s definitely worth a try!!!

Back
Top Bottom