The gold stars were all lined up

Ok I will say it.....CAN I HAVE IT ALL!!!!!!????? :wow:

Great digs Rusty!

Omg!

That is an awesome day Rusty! I would have crapped in my pants! It was nice of you to call me, I was so happy to hear your voice, nice surprise! Thank you:lol: Hope you have many more days like that!:wow:

Nice finds and well presented :wow:
If you continue like this we going to have to give you a new name The Gold King :lol:

That is an awesome day Rusty! I would have crapped in my pants! It was nice of you to call me, I was so happy to hear your voice, nice surprise! Thank you:lol: Hope you have many more days like that!:wow:
....................................Yeah I'm sure you thought who is this crazy man yelling and screeming about some gold thingymado:lol: but it was fun sharing over the phone with ya oh and you need to start typing with a accent ok I like your draw:lol:lol:lol:...........The medallion has a stamp it reads like this a star sighn first and then the letter S2 AR and then it has 750 stamped on it too, do you know what this means or anyone else can you tell please and the ring is 10k you just gotta love it

Ya i should be back for a while SF i left for spring break and then all of my professors decided it was test time. After reading the 300+ posts im finally up to posting again :yes:

G'day mate

....................................Yeah I'm sure you thought who is this crazy man yelling and screeming about some gold thingymado:lol: but it was fun sharing over the phone with ya oh and you need to start typing with a accent ok I like your draw:lol:lol:lol:...........The medallion has a stamp it reads like this a star sighn first and then the letter S2 AR and then it has 750 stamped on it too, do you know what this means or anyone else can you tell please and the ring is 10k you just gotta love it

Whatcha Mate, I was walking up the apple and pears when you tinkled me on the phone! Me plates of meat were hurtin something fierce but your tuppence worth of good cheer put me in the clouds! HOWZAT????:lol: :lol:

Nice stuff Rusty - gold is GOOD! 750 means 18K, so you scored a nice one! I have to ask though - can I have it??

Great slide show to show you finds off! Had me on the edge of my seat all the way to the "End". Great finds, good day!

Back
Top Bottom