My best finds ever !!!!!!!

wgmarq

Strapped the Cibola to the ATV and headed for the woods this morning. No more that 100 yards into the woods I found a 2005 Yamaha Grizzly !!!!! Talk about a sweet find, never even needed the Ciboila for that one. So I tie it to the back of my Honda Rincon and return it to my neighbors shed, while there my neighbors son comes out and tell me ALL 5 of their ATV's are missing. I spent the rest of the morning dragging dead ATV's out of the woods for my neighbor. Isn't it great having teenage kids in the neighborhood :shock:. They must have taken them last week when the neighbors were away on vacation. Oh well, maybe I'll get to actually use the detector tomorrow.

Thanks, seemed like the right thing to do. On another note, I guess everyone at work is sick of hearing me talk about wanting to find a Merc. When I went to the office today someone left one on my keyboard :yes: I didn't use my detector but I guess it still qualifies as a find :D

Hopefully I find some with my new DFX tomorrow !!!! But going with RickinMA I'm sure he will find them first !!!! I hear he is a silver magnet, or did Bowser call him a slimy maggot, or was he talking about me !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Who cares as long as we find stuff :yes: :yes:

Before anyone gets upset, it's a joke. :D

Back
Top Bottom