update on surfmaster pi pro

seas1to2

well I broke down an went an bought a unit an get it home an the unit is messed up, the gain control is wired wrong so now I have to pack it all up an take it back,2 hour drive, not to happy with Whites right now, somebody should have caught this problem unless they don;t check each unit.Was hoping to be at the beach on fri..

The dealer should have made sure it was working properly before you left. All units that leave from me are thouroughly checked out and all Whites dealers are supposed to do this. Sorryfor your trouble. :(

I'd be doing some serious complaining to that dealer, bud. All good dealers (especially White's) are supposed to put the machine together and give you a demonstration.

Give the guy an ear beating. He deserves it.

well I got the mess straighten out.I haven't heard anything from Whites, the place of business jumped right on an yes I did make sure the new one was working right before I left. Still feel this could have been avoided.Took it out in the yard to learn the pinpoint an was 99.9% sure I would be digging a piece of iron being that I learned with the Elite in the front yard an dug quite a few coins, but my first find was a penny about 6" an second fine was a tiny1/4 in steel screw about 4" so I guess all is well with the machine an heading to beach sat.

Back
Top Bottom