Pic Of Jesus On A Gold Nugget? Coins, Silver And Severe Weather In Edmonton Today

John-Edmonton

Elite Member

What a crazy week! The river level is so high that I can't get to my gold producing gravel bars. So....I dropped over to my buddy's shop to photo some of his gold nuggets. When I got home to view my photos, I could distinctly see a face (side of face shows nose, eye socket, lips & hair) on that nugget. A pic of Jesus was the first thing that crossed my mind. Weird, eh?

Today, my buddy and I went detecting. We hit some parks and older areas and got a nice batch of coins, a couple of silver dimes and a copper chain. We both used out AT PROs.

Here's a closeup of the better finds from today.

Tonight, my wife and I went out for some Chinese food. We had a window seat, and observed a storm heading out way. We had our food put in a box, and out the door we went as "Storm Chasers," some thing we have done several times together. We saw a funnel cloud building, but fortunately, it never matured or touched the ground.

Been one heck of a great week!

Last edited:
Very neat Pic's John and some great hunting. Congrats on the Silvers. We have had our own major weather of late here so we will let you keep your storms.:yes: Trapper

Sure beats Jesus on a piece of Toast !!

That's funny! :laughing: Of course it could be Elvis...................................................

If you have trouble seeing it, look at it like it was the side of a left face not the front. Then, a nose, chin and lips become more apparent.

Attachments

• graphics-elvis-778221.gif
    graphics-elvis-778221.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 239
Very neat Pic's John and some great hunting. Congrats on the Silvers. We have had our own major weather of late here so we will let you keep your storms.:yes: Trapper

Funny......while I am reading this, it started thundering outside and hailing. Pretty noisy with the hail hitting the roof. I believe the lettuce we are growing is now shreaded, ready for eating. :lol:

What a crazy week! The river level is so high that I can't get to my gold producing gravel bars. So....I dropped over to my buddy's shop to photo some of his gold nuggets. When I got home to view my photos, I could distinctly see a face on that nugget. A pic of Jesus was the first thing that crossed my mind. Weird, eh?

Nah, that's Voldemort! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
hqdefault.jpg

Skippy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom