Anybody use this Garrett hand scoop?

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
And is it any good?
I think it is a Garrett product, I won it in a raffle at my last MD club meeting.
I won a Bill Babbs full size scoop last year at our annual seeded hunt and this is built nothing like that one but, Duh, that thing costs $180.
Still, this stainless model still seems to be going for between $40 and $60 or more all over the net and I don't see that in this thing.
Maybe it is tougher than it looks, and there are many glowing reviews about this thing out there so what do I know.
Don't know what I would ever do with this thing, I thought about maybe using this thing at volleyball courts but this is just one more thing to carry around and I am real good and fast finding targets even in deep sand with my Propointer so maybe I should just sell it.
I do want to get into lake water detecting eventually but I have that other scoop for that but maybe it would work okay if I just want to hunt the sand.
Decisions, decisions.

Attachments

• P1040781.jpg
    P1040781.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 196
  • P1040782.jpg
    P1040782.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 193
  • P1040783.jpg
    P1040783.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 196
  • P1040784.jpg
    P1040784.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 194
I have that exact one Digger. As I dont do too much beaching I didnt need anything fancy...It is a pain in the ass to carry around.. It is great in loose sand however in wet sand and such you pretty much have to use two hands to hold and it gets to be a hassel...In the shallow water it worked fine also but as you can see lots of bending to do..I pretty much gave up on it and just used Lesche & PP in sand and they worked good enough.....HH

I have that exact one Digger. As I dont do too much beaching I didnt need anything fancy...It is a pain in the ass to carry around.. It is great in loose sand however in wet sand and such you pretty much have to use two hands to hold and it gets to be a hassel...In the shallow water it worked fine also but as you can see lots of bending to do..I pretty much gave up on it and just used Lesche & PP in sand and they worked good enough.....HH

Thanks.
I already got an offer to buy it from someone that uses these kinds so maybe I will give it some thought and just pass it on to someone that can appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom