Took a friend hunting, wait till you see what he finds

Sorry, just my own opinion but regardless of where you are digging I just cant get into guys out there with full size shovels digging away...

I think some people that metal detect hate shovels more than the people that DON'T detect they claim it offends... kind of ironic, a hobby that involves digging but you hate "full size" shovels...Use a backhoe if you want as long as its not bothering whoever's land it is - I'm glad you found something so cool!

Way to go, very nice find!! I would be super excited too! Thanks for posting the video so that we could follow along. Congrats!!!

Cool history! Nice find.

A time and a place for shovels. Fields and the woods, it's all good. As long as you fill 'em back in. Blades for the nice turf and popping silver out.

:)

I don't see a problem with big shovels, I hunt antebellum homes and I use a big shovel. You can't even tell I dug a plug when I'm done. If you'll look close at the shovel it's been cut in half. But I can't knock you opinion cause opinions are like buttholes, everybody has one.

Back
Top Bottom