I just ordered headphones :-)

GRUMP

I ordered a pair of Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones from Tony. Thanks for all your help Tony! The weather is getting nicer and I am feeling lucky. Can't wait to get out and do some swingin !

More Headset Thread

Hi Grump,
I was wondering why you settled on the earphones you just bought and how do I get in touch with Tony?

Why you ask? I'm looking for a "good" earphone for use in the city and in the woods. Good equals: volume control-built solid(so they won't break)-comfortable to wear-correct impeadance to work with XLT and GMT detectors.

Thank you, Herb

Herb, as far as comfort goes, the Grey Ghosts win hands down compared to other headsets I've used for long periods. They're well built too.

Grump, do you have experience with any of the Sun Ray products? The grey ghosts have a loudness protection circuit that can be turned on or off while other brands have a circuit that supposedly is on all the time - any comments here??

Hello

I don't have any experience with Sun Ray products. But I am sure others here do, and are more than willing to answer any questions you may have about them. I choose Grey Ghost headphones because they came so highly recommended by others. So far I am very happy with them. They do make my ears sweat when it is warm out. They are very well built. My last set of headphones cost about $20.00 and the cord got snagged the first time I used them. After that, they kept cutting out on one side. I don't have a lot of experience with the Grey Ghost yet. But one thing I do know is they will be around long enough for me to get experience. I tried on a set of Whites headphones once and they didn't even fit. The Grey Ghost have plenty of adjustment and fit nice. Ohh and I almost forgot, Tony. You can find his number and email on his web sight. http://tcmetaldetectors.com/ See how I am Tony. LOL I almost forgot about ya.

Back
Top Bottom