A great deal on AA Eneloop Batteries.

Energizer 2500's are junk as a lot of people reported that they are not lasting as long as they should.The Enloops are now available at some Walmarts in the form of a charger & batteries & soon just batteries. I am using RayOVac Hybrids & they also hold their charge longer & I got a great deal on them...$5.00 off on erach 4 pack so I now have 12- 4 packs as a 4 pack only cost Me $3.97 + tax!
People have reported that the Enloops are very good batteries.

I am using sunpak 2500 an get well over 20 hours on my PI PRO . been using for a few months now no problems.

I am now going on 18 months of constant charging on my energizer 2500's. Both sets are working like the day I bought them.

Even though Amazon doesn't list the Mah rating, they are 2000mah batteries. 2000mah batteries will need a charge sooner than a 2500mah battery. I could buy 2800 mah batteries but 2500's last all day and then I recharge them.

Eneloop batteries have 2 advantages.
1. They are charged when you buy them and regular NI-MH have to be charged before they are used. After the first charge they lost that advantage.
2. Eneloop batteries have a low self discharge rate. This means that if you leave them sit for a year the eneloops will still have a 90% charge and the NI-MH will only have a 75% charge. If you use your detector much this is not an advantage.

You can read what Sanyo says here.

http://thomasdistributing.com/sanyo-eneloop-batteries-aa.php Rob

I am still using my Energizer 2500's. They also perform as new, and are approaching two years of use. Most people who complain about them are either not charging properly, or not maintaining them properly.

Back
Top Bottom