Loonie 'N Golds

steve in so la

Forum Supporter
Hit some schools today - dug 89 coins, a one dollar Canadian Loonie & a bunch of jewelry. My first Loonie - what's it doing out here in the desert next to Mexico ?

Here's the loonie - very nice design, better than our one dollar coins.

Got 2 gold items - ear ring on the left is 10 K and the finger ring is also 10 K. Warming up here in the southwest - my feet were getting hot today, just 85 tho Steve in so az

Attachments

• take.jpg
    take.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 245
  • loonie.jpg
    loonie.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 234
  • gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 222
Great finds Steve. ..:yes: Feel sorry for you in that weather out there.:no: We're having great weather here. High today 36...:D

Epi - Yes, 2 large ear rings. The one is covered with stones - very attractive , but no stamps at all. steve

Nice going Steve!

Looks like you had a great day in your hunting grounds. Canadian Loonies are not all that common. And gold is always a nice addition to the pouch.;)

Nice ones Steve. I better try my luck at finding gold before you guys find it all. :lol:

Steve, that earring almost looks similar to mine. Mine is a full circle. I found the numbers on the top next to the post. Really nice finds once again.

Wish Connecticut had 85 degree weather.

HaveFaith

Steve - nice finds! I did a small part of my high school field last week - lot's of can slaw and only a few coins!

Steve,
Your really starting to piss me off "AGAIN" here I think I've got one on ya and you pull up with another fantastic day your really freaking me out:yes:

All kidding aside (KNOCK IT OFF):lol:

GOOD JOB :yes:

Rusty - I'm here to challenge you, to get you thinking more and doing more :)

Felix - I have a couple friends who do well in the school fields and such ( rarely gold) but I sure don't. I have been with them and they get a bunch of coins and I get a few. Guess I'm not cut out for fields. Good luck, steve

You had a real good day, Steve. That Loonie is a good looking coin.

Back
Top Bottom