My nicest copper yet 1853 Large cent

Ron 71

Forum Supporter
It's not perfect but it's a lot nicer than the two others Iv'e found, These before work quickie hunts have been productive for me lately,
I hope I can keep it going! Thanks for the look and HH Everyone!

IMG_2065.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

If you can read the date, it's a nice copper. Nothing worse than finding a slick one. Congrats on a very nice coin.

Sweet save Ron, she looks to have a lot of meat left on her. An IHP, now a LC, whats next, a flying eagle ? Hit and run seems to work well for you, keep it up. HH Mark

Congrats. Nice find.

HD
Thanks HD!
If you can read the date, it's a nice copper. Nothing worse than finding a slick one. Congrats on a very nice coin.
Thanks Tim! The last one I found was totally slick.
Sweet save Ron, she looks to have a lot of meat left on her. An IHP, now a LC, whats next, a flying eagle ? Hit and run seems to work well for you, keep it up. HH Mark
Thanks Mark! The coppers are usually very toasty around here, it was fun to find a couple that have nice readable dates.
Good detail on that one. Congrats!
Thanks Estima8tor!
Nice find Ron........
Thank you D4C!

Nice job on the largie Ron! I haven't seen one in quite some time. Been a busy summer, hope to see you in October! Good luck in the meantime!

Nice job on the largie Ron! I haven't seen one in quite some time. Been a busy summer, hope to see you in October! Good luck in the meantime!
Thank you Jeff! I'm looking forward to the October hunt, I'll see you there.
sick sick sick
I forgot who I'm supposed to mail this thing to... :laughing:
Congrats Ron on yet another big Copper. Like you said it's not perfect but it is a lot better than any I have dug. Trapper

Thank you Trapper!

Sweet. A LC is way up there on my bucket list
Thanks pryan67!
Nice Largie! I hope to find one someday!
Thanks LTS!
Awesome job. I am retired so ALL my hunts are "after work" hunts(giggle)
Thank you Richie! Since starting this hobby I dream about retirement, some day maybe.
Congrats on a very nice coin.
Thanks crazydigger!
Great find!!
Thank you Tom!

Definitely a bucket list find for me. Congrats! It looks just fine compared to the more common slicks that are usually found.

Back
Top Bottom