THREE Firsts!!!!

DorkyDeric

Holy !!!!!!!

I moved into a house about a year ago and have been waiting to detect the yard. It was built in the 30's, I think and I just cannot believe what I had pulled out of it so far!! I have found my first ring (not a precious metal though, but still a first for me), a GOLD pendant charm (14k) and a 1891 Indian Head Penny! So crazy!!! I can't wait to see what else this yard has! Also, I found two wheat pennies and this cool metal soldier. Too bad the head it lobbed off, but it was still a neat find. Anyone know any info about it? Thanks!

Attachments

• Metaldetectyard.jpg
    Metaldetectyard.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 381
There has to be more good stuff there if you found an indian on your first effort. I would comb that yard inch by inch from at least two different directions.

nice firsts, the soldier is probably WWII judging by the helmet. Congrats on the shiny as well!

There are some great Yewtube videos about metal action figure repair. Wizard and dragon
kind of stuff. You might even get away with J B weld if you drill a tiny hole in the neck and down into the body, and push the J B into these holes, put a generous layer on the cracked area. Let dry, sand smooth, repaint. Then post the results in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom