NYC SUBWAY GOLD & Ice?!

ugadigger

Elite Member
Ok so today I had 2 eyeball finds between subway stops. First is a 10k clasp and second was the diamond, not sure if it’s real or not but it pays to keep the eyes [emoji102] open! Coney Island board walk and beach were packed and I don’t think I wanna ever go back after the trek today. I am headed north to Boston!
6af3613fd5970bec7bdc12993016c019.jpg

6b1fa52b47ca601f564d5742dc3baf5c.jpg

c6c0ea208037751c6c429477a96604bd.jpg

533ab9689fa29e9361170cc56b04b75e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good sharp eyes you have! I hope the diamond checks out good. Too bad you couldn't have found a chain that went with the clasp. Either way nice job.

Good sharp eyes you have! I hope the diamond checks out good. Too bad you couldn't have found a chain that went with the clasp. Either way nice job.

Thanks the clasp was in a tiny baggy like the owner was going to get it repaired. It was just waiting to be scooped up by someone paying attention!

Eagle eyes! Congrats on the gold and hope the diamond is real and very large...

Thanks I am not holding out much hope but I definitely update when I get home.

Thanks the clasp was in a tiny baggy like the owner was going to get it repaired. It was just waiting to be scooped up by someone paying attention!

Thanks I am not holding out much hope but I definitely update when I get home.

With that cleavage, the diamond would have to be recut to be valuable again. Unsure where you could get that done.. :(

With that cleavage, the diamond would have to be recut to be valuable again. Unsure where you could get that done.. :(

Yeah I can see a little chip at the corner and figure that’s how it was lost.

NYC SUBWAY GOLD & Ice?!

Good eyes let us know on the diamond!

Thanks I will

Great Eye !!

Isn't NYC like the Diamond Capital of the United States?

Idk probably lol

I LOVE Nathan's. Good eyes!

Thanks it’s great

A great set of eyes! Congrats on the Gold, hope the Ice is the real deal. Trapper

Situational awareness pays off in GOLD!!
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom