Gold ring #9 FTY - 3 Nice diamonds with 25 other diamonds on it, and another soldered on band.

Oh I suppose if I property hunted, it would be more than appropriate. However, I just hunt parks and schools! No reason for me to ask permissions or for referrals. :)

WHAAA_HAA_AA???:?: Dude! You're killin' me! I know you ring hunt and all, but some private properties can be awesome hunting grounds. Rings are found there too. It really depends on the property, though. DO what you want, of course...and I know you do quite well at it...but that last sentence is drawing a collective GASP from all the permission seekers here. :wow: ;)

This is a very troubling post on a multitude of issues and should be deleted by the Moderators...!

First, you ran an ad trying to find the owner of a wild gold 22k ring you found, thats bad enough as it is, but then...Secondly, you twice refused any recompense or financial reward for this one...Thirdly, you are promoting 'Tee-Ball' as a viable Sport!

You should be so ashamed! Tee-Ball is a gateway activity to get young people addicted to the Time wasting and expensive habit of Golf! Just like Golf, Putting a ball on a stick and then trying to hit it takes no skill and is NOT a Sport! Sure, one could argue that it might develop team play dynamics and on the outside it may perhaps introduce coordination of axemanship skills, or harvesting grain with a sling blade...Tee-Ball is pretty much like Golf without the uniforms boogers and bubblegum!

I dont get Tee-Ball! For critical survival skills on this inhospitable Planet, Young children need to have objects hurled at them at certain challenging speeds by members of their peer group, and then make split second decisions pertaining to trajectory and reflexively calculate apogee coordinates inside their developing brains to either defer or meet force with force instinctually (action without thinking)...

By your actions, You have deprived yourself, the youth of this Nation, as well as severely violating the Pirate Gold code!...Boo! Boo! Hitting a ball off the top of a stick? Who came up with this kind of game to teach to our children? No Doubt the LPGA....or the LGBTQ! :laughing: This kind of thought process promotes a shiftless working class with no viable skills or considerations on how to get ahead...When offered, you take the money or at least Stop giving wild found gold back to careless Humans! Or quit detecting! You aint helping!

FWIW, I dont get Golf either...Sure the carts are fun and theres gambling and beer involved and a guy can smoke and swear, so its not as bad as being a parent, participant or pitcher at a Tee-Ball game...Still though..theres kids around at Tee-Ball games, and we should aspire to be better examples and throw things at them, yell and swear and smoke...teach them Life Lessons like if somebody wants to give you money for a skill you have, you take it and say 'Thank You'...Its just being raised right and appreciating/understanding Precious Metals which you obviously wernt.....:laughing:

Unbelievable this post of yours made it past the censors on a Metal Detecting site!...thats how far this Worlds ethics have fallen! 'Tee-Ball no money ring returns' is the canary in the coal mine! Whats next? Posts bragging about returning clad?:laughing: Dont get me started on Soccer....

Last edited:
WHAAA_HAA_AA???:?: Dude! You're killin' me! I know you ring hunt and all, but some private properties can be awesome hunting grounds. Rings are found there too. It really depends on the property, though. DO what you want, of course...and I know you do quite well at it...but that last sentence is drawing a collective GASP from all the permission seekers here. :wow: ;)

Well then, to quell the collective gasp, I should also note that I have exactly 55 schools in our school district and 27 parks in my city. And within 10 miles of me, there are 3 other cities, along with their own schools. I simply don't run out of parks and schools to hunt!

If I ever do, I'll consider the option of permissioning...

Bottom line (as you noted): as long as I'm pulling more than a gold a month average, and an average of almost 2 rings per hunt, I see no reason to change my style.

This is a very troubling post on a multitude of issues and should be deleted by the Moderators...!

First, you ran an ad trying to find the owner of a wild gold 22k ring you found, thats bad enough as it is, but then...Secondly, you twice refused any recompense or financial reward for this one...Thirdly, you are promoting 'Tee-Ball' as a viable Sport!

You should be so ashamed! Tee-Ball is a gateway activity to get young people addicted to the Time wasting and expensive habit of Golf! Just like Golf, Putting a ball on a stick and then trying to hit it takes no skill and is NOT a Sport! Sure, one could argue that it might develop team play dynamics and on the outside it may perhaps introduce coordination of axemanship skills, or harvesting grain with a sling blade...Tee-Ball is pretty much like Golf without the uniforms boogers and bubblegum!

I dont get Tee-Ball! For critical survival skills on this inhospitable Planet, Young children need to have objects hurled at them at certain challenging speeds by members of their peer group, and then make split second decisions pertaining to trajectory and reflexively calculate apogee coordinates inside their developing brains to either defer or meet force with force instinctually (action without thinking)...

By your actions, You have deprived yourself, the youth of this Nation, as well as severely violating the Pirate Gold code!...Boo! Boo! Hitting a ball off the top of a stick? Who came up with this kind of game to teach to our children? No Doubt the LPGA....or the LGBTQ! :laughing: This kind of thought process promotes a shiftless working class with no viable skills or considerations on how to get ahead...When offered, you take the money or at least Stop giving wild found gold back to careless Humans! Or quit detecting! You aint helping!

FWIW, I dont get Golf either...Sure the carts are fun and theres gambling and beer involved and a guy can smoke and swear, so its not as bad as being a parent, participant or pitcher at a Tee-Ball game...Still though..theres kids around at Tee-Ball games, and we should aspire to be better examples and throw things at them, yell and swear and smoke...teach them Life Lessons like if somebody wants to give you money for a skill you have, you take it and say 'Thank You'...Its just being raised right and appreciating/understanding Precious Metals which you obviously wernt.....:laughing:

Unbelievable this post of yours made it past the censors on a Metal Detecting site!...thats how far this Worlds ethics have fallen! 'Tee-Ball no money ring returns' is the canary in the coal mine! Whats next? Posts bragging about returning clad?:laughing: Dont get me started on Soccer....

Good grief, Mudpuppy. You're RIGHT! I totally missed how I was promoting Tee-ball. There are times when face-palm is appropriate, and be-it-known that I have four fingers and a thumb print on peripheral of my face. My nose is also a bit smashed from the embarrassment.

So much wrong with the Original Post. I'd go back and edit it, but with your logical arguments, so clearly written out, I think I'll go ahead and leave it as a warning to all other people who come in to the forum and read it.

Be careful folks, this hobby makes it easy to become a degenerate of society, as concluded by Mudpuppy, who should know, as he's been a degenerate for some time now.

Thanks Mud!

Back
Top Bottom