It's time to start a circus...I already have the three rings

pryan67

Forum Supporter
Yep, it was a three ring day.

On vacation in NC, and only found about a buck in change at the beach where we're staying, so when my kids wanted to go fishing, I brought along the Nox. They got skunked, I found three rings (And about another buck in change) and a gold colored pendant (not marked...I don't think it's real)

Two of them fit perfectly. They're both marked 925...so still no gold, but the week is young :)

Attachments

• IMG_1530.jpg
    IMG_1530.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 317
Very nice! Love when rings pop outta the ground! 3 rings in a day is a good day! Especially silver! Congrats.

Yep, it was a three ring day.

On vacation in NC, and only found about a buck in change at the beach where we're staying,

Which one of our beaches did you visit? We live near/at the beach (Wilmington, NC) and have found a couple of silver rings and some clad, but not too much... yet.

Which one of our beaches did you visit? We live near/at the beach (Wilmington, NC) and have found a couple of silver rings and some clad, but not too much... yet.

We were at the pier down the road from us. We're staying at Shell Island Resort. I don't remember the name of the pier, but it's the only one close.

If you're around, maybe we can do a hunt together.

We were at the pier down the road from us. We're staying at Shell Island Resort. I don't remember the name of the pier, but it's the only one close.

If you're around, maybe we can do a hunt together.

That's Johnny Mercer Pier. We detect behind Shell Island and closer to the pier too. We live about 15 minutes from there (Wrightsville Beach).

We've actually found more clad in the curbstrips in the parking lots :laughing:

Nice finds.

Are you still here? We'd love to scan the beach with you.

Bud

That's Johnny Mercer Pier. We detect behind Shell Island and closer to the pier too. We live about 15 minutes from there (Wrightsville Beach).

We've actually found more clad in the curbstrips in the parking lots :laughing:

Nice finds.

Are you still here? We'd love to scan the beach with you.

Bud

Yep...we're here until Saturday morning.

We can scan by our hotel any time...or, if we want to hit the pier area, I just need to plan for it (i.e. get permission from the bosses (twenty year old daughter, thirteen year old son, and the BIG boss, the wife. Although with the ring finds today I don't think she'd mind LOL. Plus, the kids would be able to fish on the pier)

Yep...we're here until Saturday morning.

We can scan by our hotel any time...or, if we want to hit the pier area, I just need to plan for it (i.e. get permission from the bosses (twenty year old daughter, thirteen year old son, and the BIG boss, the wife. Although with the ring finds today I don't think she'd mind LOL. Plus, the kids would be able to fish on the pier)

Sent you a PM.

Had a great hunt with MadmanX and his wife yesterday. Found some clad, a "junk" ring, and my son found a nice pocket knife.

I love seeing rings in the scoop! Some fine treasure and looks like your just starting!

Congrats! My only attempt at hunting the beaches in NC for maybe an hour or so produced a couple of bottle caps :shock: glad you found a hot spot!

Congrats! My only attempt at hunting the beaches in NC for maybe an hour or so produced a couple of bottle caps :shock: glad you found a hot spot!

Well, I pulled a LOT of bottle caps too...after the three ring day, I found one more "junk" ring (looks to be stainless, tiny little "compass" ring) and some clad...and lots of junk.

Today at the beach there appears to have been a wedding party...I'll be sweeping that area of the beach tomorrow (or tonight if the rain stops)

Back
Top Bottom