Selection 2018 finds (Youtube)

https://metaldetectingforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2811502

We have been noticing a lot of threads being started on the forum with just a youtube video... If it has no description or pictures of what is in the video we will move it to the youtube thread in Members Links...

Part of Rule # 6

Creating posts/new threads that only contain a URL to an offsite video is considered spam. Please include what your video/story is about. Beginning May 1st, 2017, empty YouTube video posts will be merged with the YouTube thread in Member Links.

Vinnie really enjoyed the video and the music was perfect for the presentation. I wish that there was some dated identity put with some of the relics as I had no idea of what some of your finds were. Perhaps you can edit the thread and add some text. Please don't get me wrong as your pictures were clear and very well presented just I could not identify a lot of the finds. Trapper

Thx all!
Yes I will add text to the pictures on my second try.
I'm kinda new with this slideshow program so it took me more time to create than I expected.
Oldest coin this year was a Roman Republican Denari. (M.Carboi, Roma, 122 BC) (first coin in the slideshow)This is also my oldest coin in 8 years of serious detecting.
The bronze spearhead is middle to late bronze age, (1500-800 BC)
Small silver Celtic coin with horse is a quinari from the Treveri tribe (50 BC - 0)

Anyway, I'll add text coming weekend and upload a new slideshow.

Back
Top Bottom