MetalDetectors.com

Nash

I just wanted to point out Dennis aka Patriot1776 was a great help and very patient with all of the questions I had from being a newbie. With his knowledge he was able to ask certain questions so he could point out which detectors would be the best for me and what I wanted it to do.

I thought I hit the lottery with the deal he gave me, the best aroundšŸ˜ with all the extras in deal.

Dennis is a wonderful asset to the forum!

George

I just wanted to point out Dennis aka Patriot1776 was a great help and very patient with all of the questions I had from being a newbie. With his knowledge he was able to ask certain questions so he could point out which detectors would be the best for me and what I wanted it to do.

I thought I hit the lottery with the deal he gave me, the best around�� with all the extras in deal.

Dennis is a wonderful asset to the forum!

George

That's good to hear but not at all surprising. Over the years, it seems like every small to mid sized dealer I have spoken to or even heard of has been like that. I think that this hobby attracts the best kind of business people. Keep it up guys!

Back
Top Bottom