• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Merry competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamgort

Question - a joke for hunters.
In order to get rid of this old bear was used metod. Searched for tall tree with a hollow on top. In the hollow and put honey, as bait ...... ????????

5_600%285%29.jpg

The main prize. The old Russian banknote in 1000.

19379_2.jpg

Well, here in the states...I'd shoot him!

However...you must be referring to an old joke dealing with something about taking a stump, hanging it with rope from another branch on the same tree...by the bait. As the bear climbs up and leans on the stump (for support), it will eventually pop and give way to help force the bear to fall...

I've heard it, but never really gotten the "joke" before...if I am even close!

EDIT: Merry Competition to you and others too!

AND...Merry Christmas...

I would love to answer this as that Russian banknote is absolutely awesome, but I read your answer on another forum that I am a lurker on and that probably wouldn't be fair for me to answer.

Doug

1) get a pic-a-nic basket.
2)put C4 in pic-a-nic basket.
3) leave out pic-a-nic basket for yogi, I mean the bear.
4)watch bear casually open lid of pic-a-nic basket.
5) kaboom!
6)accept this as a joke.
:grin::grin::grin::grin:

merry competition!

Well, here in the states...I'd shoot him!

However...you must be referring to an old joke dealing with something about taking a stump, hanging it with rope from another branch on the same tree...by the bait. As the bear climbs up and leans on the stump (for support), it will eventually pop and give way to help force the bear to fall...

I've heard it, but never really gotten the "joke" before...if I am even close!

EDIT: Merry Competition to you and others too!

AND...Merry Christmas...

Almost next ...:yes:

Take a small stump and hang it in front of the hollow branch of a rope. Stump should be hung in front of the bait and make it difficult to climb the bear paw in the hollow. Medved will recline prevents the stump. Stronger and stronger, until the stump will not knock him from the tree. Effekt boomerang.

;-)

In all due respect, is the "winning" answer not the same thing as what I wrote in post 2?

"Make him fall" (what I said)...Knock him from the tree... = same???

Everything else I said was the same, except mine is in English...we don't understand what was written in the answer...or what is different than mine. I am not trying to be a sorry looser...just confused as to what the difference is?

In all due respect, is the "winning" answer not the same thing as what I wrote in post 2?

"Make him fall" (what I said)...Knock him from the tree... = same???

Everything else I said was the same, except mine is in English...we don't understand what was written in the answer...or what is different than mine. I am not trying to be a sorry looser...just confused as to what the difference is?

Well, my friend. email me your address in private mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom