Nothing Great but 2 Firsts For Me

Lee1968

Elite Member
I got out early and went to a park about 20 miles away this morning. The forecast called for the high in the low 90's, so I was trying to get out early. I only found $5.79 in clad, and nothing old. I did find a 1979 D Susan B Anthony dollar coin - first time I ever found one of those. I also found a fidget spinner - first time finding one of those also. The fidget spinner had me baffled for a bit until I figured out what it was. I guess someone is pretty stressed about losing it. :laughing:

20190916_134130 - Edited.jpg

20190916_134203 - Edited.jpg

20190916_134229 - Edited.jpg

That's a nice looking Fidget.. at first I thought it was a Throwing Star :lol:

Yeah I saw the shape with the blue "stones" and thought it was a brooch of some sort. I ruled that out when it was the same on both sides. I was fidgeting - lol - with it when I figured it out.

Nice!

Nice find with the Fidget Spinner (at first thought it was a throwing star) and the Susan B. Anthony Dollar. Those coins don't come up very often and have only dug a couple myself over the years. Best of Luck next time out.

That is the coolest looking FS I've ever seen. Didn't know they made 'em all fancy like that [emoji846] Congrats on that and the Susan B. [emoji106]

That Dollar looks pretty similar to the Aussie 50c coins. And if that Dollar is the same size as the regular (round) dollars, it might even be pretty close to the size of an Aus 50c coin.

That Dollar looks pretty similar to the Aussie 50c coins. And if that Dollar is the same size as the regular (round) dollars, it might even be pretty close to the size of an Aus 50c coin.

The Susan B Anthony is actually smaller than the U S half dollar coin. The newer Presidential dollar coins are also smaller than the half dollar.

Back
Top Bottom