Philly - 1 to 2 hour drive

"Detectorist"

Forum Supporter
Hey all, I have off work tomorrow, Friday and Monday. I would love to hunt some old fields or farms with members here. Anyone hunting near Philadelphia? I don't mind driving an hour or two to hang out and have some fun. Lunch on me too! Send me a message and I'll reply.

Was going to be hunting some early 19th century properties, but I just realized it would be a long drive for ya.

Hey all, I have off work tomorrow, Friday and Monday. I would love to hunt some old fields or farms with members here. Anyone hunting near Philadelphia? I don't mind driving an hour or two to hang out and have some fun. Lunch on me too! Send me a message and I'll reply.

I can't do Monday but I'm free Tues and Wed if you ever want some company. Not sure where in the state you are but I'm in South Jersey.

I can't do Monday but I'm free Tues and Wed if you ever want some company. Not sure where in the state you are but I'm in South Jersey.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm in Cherry Hill, NJ. I'm off tomorrow and back to work on Tuesday. I usually dig on weekends. If that works for you, let me know and I can ping you the next time we head out on a weekend.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm in Cherry Hill, NJ. I'm off tomorrow and back to work on Tuesday. I usually dig on weekends. If that works for you, let me know and I can ping you the next time we head out on a weekend.

Sounds good. I usually go out digging at least one weekend day anyway and every once in a while a weekday opens up for me. I'm not far from you, Washington Twp area.

Sounds good. I usually go out digging at least one weekend day anyway and every once in a while a weekday opens up for me. I'm not far from you, Washington Twp area.

I went to Washington Twp High, graduated in '84. Lived on Wooded Way, right off Greentree Road near Bells School.

I'm in the same general area if anyone wants to dig on a Tues or Weds or a couple of hours any night after work. Im right between Cherry Hill and Twp.

NE phila, looking for some old home sites, if your interested

Name is Marcuss I am lookin for hunting buddy, I live in south Jersey I have a car I will travel,if interested pm me!! Happy Hunting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom