Hello, newby form Austin Texas

-FROG-

Just saying hello. Let me know if you are from Austin too and we can be swingers together. .....errrr

Hey Frog,

Welcome aboard, but guess what? You know me.....I'm John, the guy with the blue Evo that is friends with Dylan. Wow, what a small world..:lol:

John

Hi ya FROG, I remember when I was in the Army at FT Hood and we use to go to the mall in Austin to go Ice Skating in the middle of the Mall, is it still there, the ice skating rink???
Good luck on your finds.

Hi ya FROG, I remember when I was in the Army at FT Hood and we use to go to the mall in Austin to go Ice Skating in the middle of the Mall, is it still there, the ice skating rink???
Good luck on your finds.

Yea, that is Northcross Mall. I haven't been there in years, but heard the do still have the ice skating rink open still. I want to go drift the Zamboni around some turns on the ice!

I am also in the Austin area.. In Georgetown actually. I am somewhat new to MDing, and have been having trouble trying to find out where I can hunt. Going out today to do a little MD. Hopefully I dont get into trouble. But we'll see what happens. Gonna stick mainly to secluded areas of parks, and I have an idea of a place just off the highway around here. Seems to be vacant and secluded/abandoned. I'll check it out and see if its worth hunting.

In Austin too. New to the hobby. Well, I used to comb beaches when I was a teenager, but nothing in 20yrs. Joined the local club recently and have gone out prowling on my own a few times to figure out what I'm doing. Would like to hook up with others that are looking for hunting partners.

Back
Top Bottom