100 posts for Classified Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I briefly saw two ads. One for sand scoops which I bought and one for headphones that I initially passed up. After some consideration I decided to buy the headphones and when I went looking for the ad it was gone. They were both placed by the same person. I found out from him that both ads had been deleted due to the "100 rule", so I asked. I abhor being treated like a ******** for asking simple questions as I am sure are others. This is the second time this has occurred to me on this web site. I'm now certain I'm not the only one and that there will be more good MD'ers lost to this forum because of this treatment than because of the silly-butt "100 rule". There are other ways to moderate to eliminate scammers and non MD'ing materials being posted.

Just my 2 cents.

We all know the rules we agree too when we register to this forum .
One of those rules is no cussing as this is a family forum . A lot of people come on here and complain about the rules when they never read them before registering . Then when they don't fit them the way they want them too they complain and act all crazy. Human nature causes people to treat you like you act ... I belong to several other forums and this one has the best rules of any I belong too . One forum hardly ever has any new items in there classifieds due to there rules and one forum charges you to be a charter member before you can post in there classifieds so 100 free post isn't to much to ask to keep the scammers from taking over our classifieds .

Last edited by a moderator:
No. 14 and counting[/B].

Good Job! Only 86 more to go! YOU CAN DO IT! :D j/k

There is SOOOOO much good information here for you to reply to the threads... IDK why this is even a problem!! We all had this discussion and a vote about this and US the members recommended the 30 day mark and 100 posts... Why sit here an complain about it when this is how it is and nothing you say or do is going to change it. This goes for the new people.... Just get your post count up if you want to sell something. NOT A BIG DEAL! If this is the reason why you dont want to be a member here than you are in the wrong place.... Just My 2 cents!!!!!!!

Infantile? Perhaps, with 4739 posts since Feb 2010 you might want to try detecting a life. Let the trolling resume!

Don't like it, or my "demeaning type post", tough.
At this point, your HO doesn't mean much to most around here, infantile as it is.

Infantile? Perhaps, with 4739 posts since Feb 2010 you might want to try detecting a life. Let the trolling resume!

I can already see that you have a bad attitude... why don't you just relax and chill... Your new and your already talking smack to members when you dont even know them... This is a friendly forum and we don't need the negativity!

I believe a MOD should step in here before this thread gets out of control! :mad:

I was NOT complaining about it as much as wondering the reason behind it. Read the original post and try to not let the rest of the thread take it out of context. I DID complain about some of the replies, I admit.

The other point is I have nothing to sell, WHY would anybody want to get their post count up just to sell stuff if they were here for ANY good reason?

Pretty simple question it was, and someone will probably have to answer it for most new members because it is not explained very well. Perhaps ******* could up his post count with an official explanation?

Good Job! Only 86 more to go! YOU CAN DO IT! :D j/k

There is SOOOOO much good information here for you to reply to the threads... IDK why this is even a problem!! We all had this discussion and a vote about this and US the members recommended the 30 day mark and 100 posts... Why sit here an complain about it when this is how it is and nothing you say or do is going to change it. This goes for the new people.... Just get your post count up if you want to sell something. NOT A BIG DEAL! If this is the reason why you dont want to be a member here than you are in the wrong place.... Just My 2 cents!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one or are there others that feel this rule might be a tad on the harsh side?

From the looks of the replies... yes :laughing:

2590282166_2ccf7360c4.jpg

I was NOT complaining about it as much as wondering the reason behind it. Read the original post and try to not let the rest of the thread take it out of context. I DID complain about some of the replies, I admit.

The other point is I have nothing to sell, WHY would anybody want to get their post count up just to sell stuff if they were here for ANY good reason?

Pretty simple question it was, and someone will probably have to answer it for most new members because it is not explained very well. Perhaps numnuts could up his post count with an official explanation?

Our rules are what they are and not up for debate...

Enough of the expletives otherwise your time here will be very short get the message?

This thread is finished.

Glad you closed this one Craig!! I was in the process of cleaning up more posts as it was!:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom