2011 Year in Review

gtoast99

Forum Supporter
Hey everyone! It's that time of year again. I actually remember reading "year in review" posts in 2010, looking longingly at the amazing finds you all were posting, and wishing I could find so much as a mercury dime. Well, 2011 has brought me a long way, and I have been blessed with some pretty cool things this year.

So here it is, my 2011 year-in-review video. It starts off with coins, then generic relics, and finally Civil War relics. I hope you enjoy :)

Merry Christmas to all of you and have a happy holiday season!! See you in 2012!!

Great finds and excellent video, one of the best year in review vid's I've seen, great job and best of luck in 2012! You found some truly amazing and historic relics.

Wow! What a year! Thanks for sharing the outstanding video. Big congrats on a successful 2011. Best of luck in 12. HH

You did well friend

I'm close to putting up my year end totals in the next day or two and I wanted to look at other posts first to get some idea of how. I really liked the video you've done and I have promised myself to learn how to post video's. Lets call it my new years resolultion. I really liked the Civil War finds that you have. You had a great year, Congradulations

Back
Top Bottom