New from wv

L0S3R

Elite Member
Hey guys n gals,

I’m not goof at introductions but I’m from West Virginia and love detecting. My best find this year was a .950 platinum ring weighing 15 grams... hoping to find more . Found some Cub Scout neckerchief slides as well

Sorry here’s pics

Attachments

• A0FBC939-82B1-488E-9E6A-3285492BBDAF.jpg
    A0FBC939-82B1-488E-9E6A-3285492BBDAF.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 210
  • DBB16965-0314-440C-B067-7ED2A83CA34A.jpg
    DBB16965-0314-440C-B067-7ED2A83CA34A.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 199
Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina. Grew up in Wv but deserted the state many many years ago.

Which part? I’m Huntington area... can’t blame ya for leaving these days.

I grew up in Nicholas County. Moved to Mason County in 57 and graduated HS in 59. Jobs were extremely scarce and dairy farming and coal mining did not appeal so I joined the Navy. 20 years later I retired from the Navy and stayed in South Carolina.

I come back to visit from time to time as my wife is from the Point pleasant area and still has family there.

Yes I bring my detector when I come visit. .

Welcome from Charleston, WV!!! I grew up in the Milton area. Sill make it back there from time to time. Cabell County has quite a bit of history. You should have some pretty cool opportunities. Not sure about the regs. at Ritter Park, but you may give it a shot. Also, the B-Ville park might be a nice location if they allow detecting. There are tons of older homes in Huntington, as well. Just be careful while poking around....HH

Welcome from Charleston, WV!!! I grew up in the Milton area. Sill make it back there from time to time. Cabell County has quite a bit of history. You should have some pretty cool opportunities. Not sure about the regs. at Ritter Park, but you may give it a shot. Also, the B-Ville park might be a nice location if they allow detecting. There are tons of older homes in Huntington, as well. Just be careful while poking around....HH

I hunt Ritter and Barboursville regularly all good

Back
Top Bottom