struck big gold today

camj66

Hit a local ball field this am and scored a nice 11.4 gram, 5 diamond gold ring. This is my best find to date. I ground balanced and started to hunt when the first target of the day was this ring.Got about 3.56 in clad as well.This has been my best week ever finding my 25th silver coin yesterday and some silver jewelry earlier in the week.I have been on vacation all week and have to back to work in the morning.i got to hit the lottery. Enjoy the pic and HH.

nice find! can you take a close up of the diamonds and mark inside? them diamonds just don't look quite right? maybe its the way the photo was taken.what does the marking inside band say? I zoomed in to your photo and I may have some bad news for you :no: the diamonds don't look real and I hate to say but,your ring may be plated depending on what the stamp says inside band.I hope I'm wrong but,the color of those stones from photo are not clear stones

Last edited:
nice find! can you take a close up of the diamonds and mark inside? them diamonds just don't look quite right? maybe its the way the photo was taken.what does the marking inside band say? I zoomed in to your photo and I may have some bad news for you :no: the diamonds don't look real and I hate to say but,your ring may be plated depending on what the stamp says inside band.I hope I'm wrong but,the color of those stones from photo are not clear stones

Did the same and it appears to be Gold Plated but either way nice find.

I gotta eat my words in this one. With some further looking with an eye loop it is 10k GF. Gold filled. What a let down. Gold filled is about $1.00 per gram.Still a nice find and I my just wear it.

Back
Top Bottom