Little gold and some silver

aviationgale

Elite Member
Had to take the to hubs the V.A. this morning for a shot in his back. Did not want to sit in the waiting area so headed back out to the vehicle, decided to cut through parked cars, which I rarely do, and spotted what looked like a mangled pull tab. Stopped looked again and picked it up and low and behold a silver pendant (925). No scratches on it so I am thinking fresh dropped. The other 2 came from a thrift shop just a little ways down the road. Saw the Mexico on the "fish" and the little heart O link was soldered and I have and even smaller one already so I took a chance. It is marked but VERY small. Not a bad day...

Attachments

• 1008191749a-780x1040.jpg
    1008191749a-780x1040.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 917
  • 1008190825b-780x1040.jpg
    1008190825b-780x1040.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 827
That's great! I always have my eyes on the ground in parking lots looking for items people have dropped. It pays off! Great finds.

Thats So COOL! I eyeball parking lots for giggles when I have to be there for some other reason...just like you did! I'm eyeballing for bills along the edges, coins, jewelry, whatnot...I thought I must be crazy, but I guess I'm not alone!:laughing:

"Ground goodies" are always fun. But in all reality I do feel bad for people that lose stuff. I guess because I'm sure some of it means a great deal to these people and maybe given by a child or husband. But at the same time somebodies gotta find it and why not me. I'm glad I got it before street sweeper came through the parking lot.....

Geez, you're poppin' silver just walking around now! I'm starting to think gold and silver is finding you!
Nice going.

Now that's funny :laughing:, it has been an odd year finding all this stuff. But hey I'll take it. Now that we had a good rain fall am hoping to get out and swing the AT Pro and find a few more that way.

Back
Top Bottom