Chattanooga Metal Detecting Club

Just went there and clicked join.. I don't live close by but drive through there when I go to N Ga to prospect for gold.. might be able to get a hunt in sometime

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'll join. I need to get down there and do some door knocking. A couple hour drive for me.

I was in there this morning before I found this post lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for joining!! There are several ways to meet up without being in person. One way is Google hangouts if you live in around the Chattanooga area some of us travel frequently. We can give tips and thoughts on places to detect commissions granted access to etc.

I'll work on tonight getting a Google hang out set up. All you need is a computer or smart phone a Wi-Fi connection to link up.

I was just in TN!!!

That's so unfortunate! I was just in Chattanooga on business! I wish I knew you guys were around! I would have made it a goal to hook up with the group! Next time, if I find myself there again!

That's so unfortunate! I was just in Chattanooga on business! I wish I knew you guys were around! I would have made it a goal to hook up with the group! Next time, if I find myself there again!

Sure! Anytime PM me I’ve got a slew of spots we can go to.

Sure! Anytime PM me I’ve got a slew of spots we can go to.

I may be in Chattanooga Sunday, don't know if I would be physcially able to detect.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Thanks for joining!! There are several ways to meet up without being in person. One way is Google hangouts if you live in around the Chattanooga area some of us travel frequently. We can give tips and thoughts on places to detect commissions granted access to etc.

I'll work on tonight getting a Google hang out set up. All you need is a computer or smart phone a Wi-Fi connection to link up.

If you get the google hangouts going let me know.

I'm from Benton just north of you would like to join up I've been there a few times lot's of places to hunt please send me a PM

Back
Top Bottom