i think this forum needs some new admins.. or rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iebrandon

Elite Member
i think this forum needs some new admins or rules cause things are getting a lil crazy on here.. who says jewelry doesn't have any Numismatics value/ its been a trade currency for 1000's of years.. some people post in a certain forum but as soon as another does it bam moved? wth is that? plus no caps locked while typing? it seems some people on here need a freakin life... if that's all u have time to do then u need help.. i wanna know what other people think about this.. im not one to back down when i see is wrong.. i've had more than one person text me and say this is !!!!.. so lets see who really cares ... and this post will more than likely be deleted asap.. but i do have friends on here that will repost it every day until we or should i say i get answers............. :mad:

What happened, that you say jewlery doesn't have value?Someone needs to pass that on to Kays because I just lost my wallet in that place,,,lol

The rules are there for a reason, if you don't like them there is always the option to not post BUT to threaten to repost a deleted thread is kinda lame .

I do agree there are inconsistencies on how policy is enforced. Rules need to be rules for everyone. I shared a post about a YouTube video and got deleted with Mr. box heads standard " these are the rules" while people put the same information in all their tag lines and it's not a problem. As for all CAPs locked comment, really. This stuff is why you rarely see me share anymore. For that matter after this post...... I'm done. It's supposed to be a fun network. Brandon don't sweat it it's not them it's you, just like all my other hunting partners that no longer post here. And why are the arguments always from the West Coasters? Just sayin

i do agree there are inconsistencies on how policy is enforced. Rules need to be rules for everyone. I shared a post about a youtube video and got deleted with mr. Box heads standard " these are the rules" while people put the same information in all their tag lines and it's not a problem. As for all caps locked comment, really. This stuff is why you rarely see me share anymore. For that matter after this post...... I'm done. It's supposed to be a fun network. Brandon don't sweat it it's not them it's you, just like all my other hunting partners that no longer post here. And why are the arguments always from the west coasters? Just sayin

thanks i totally agree and we shall see.. If the owner who ever that is now , i is a real person and wants things done right lets see what they say about all of this..

You agreed to the rules when you signed up...simple as that. If you no longer agree with them....enjoy findmall...

The rules are there for a reason, if you don't like them there is always the option to not post BUT to threaten to repost a deleted thread is kinda lame .

UR RIGHT IT IS BUT IF U HAVE TO BE TREATED LIKE A FREAKIN KID THEN WHY NOT ACT LIKE ONE RIGHT.. AND AS FOR UR COMMENT RULES? REALLY WHAT RULES? NOBODY ON HERE GETS OFFENDED BY CAPS LOCK... IF THEY DO THEY NEED HELP... SEEMS LIKE U MIGHT BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE... :yes:

i think this forum needs some new admins or rules cause things are getting a lil crazy on here.. who says jewelry doesn't have any Numismatics value/ its been a trade currency for 1000's of years.. some people post in a certain forum but as soon as another does it bam moved? wth is that? plus no caps locked while typing? it seems some people on here need a freakin life... if that's all u have time to do then u need help.. i wanna know what other people think about this.. im not one to back down when i see is wrong.. i've had more than one person text me and say this is !!!!.. so lets see who really cares ... and this post will more than likely be deleted asap.. but i do have friends on here that will repost it every day until we or should i say i get answers............. :mad:

Brandon,

Just last week, I moved your Harley bracelet thread from the FS Numismatic forum to the FS Other Items and sent you an explanation of why and the definition of the word "numismatic". Just to avoid further confusion on what belongs in FS Numismatic, I created a sticky in that sub forum. The Harley bracelet affair ended with you saying you understood the rules. This was your post on it: http://metaldetectingforum.com/showpost.php?p=2468007&postcount=6

Less than a week later, you posted another jewelry for sale thread in the FS Numismatic, which I moved yesterday to the FS Other Items sub forum. You reposted it again in the wrong forum, with the title: "why do u move my adds ? there is others under me that say they wanna buy jewelry... ????????????". That post was deleted.

By now, I would have hoped you understood our rules and not keep posting more jewelry for sale in the numismatic forum. If you don't like our forum rules then please take your jewelry to eBay or some other venue and cease with the drama or suffer the consequences.

So... You are mad that you can't type in all caps and that your postings of jewelry in a numismatic subforum got moved? And all mods of this site should be replaced because of those two things? Are you serious?

You are always free to start your own web site and administer it how you please. I agree with the admins on this one.

A few years ago, there was a seller cluttering up the feeBay ancient coins category with jewelry, but since he was apparently a high volume seller, they never would act on my complaints. That was extremely frustrating. I only check feeBay on occasion now. Unless you bring them lots of money, their customer service is non-existent. BTW, the jewelry was ancient greek ThEMED, but not even ancient greek coin themed, and it was modern jewelry.

-- Tom

UR RIGHT IT IS BUT IF U HAVE TO BE TREATED LIKE A FREAKIN KID THEN WHY NOT ACT LIKE ONE RIGHT.. AND AS FOR UR COMMENT RULES? REALLY WHAT RULES? NOBODY ON HERE GETS OFFENDED BY CAPS LOCK... IF THEY DO THEY NEED HELP... SEEMS LIKE U MIGHT BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE... :yes:

The caps lock is annoying. The text abbreviations ("UR", "U") and lack of good punctuation and grammar make your posts irritating. I used to work for a guy who would compose the nicest letters with proper formatting to clients, and then yell at staff using the same style you use for your posts. He would also use excessive question marks and exclamation points scattered in the text.

In both cases, his and yours, it indicates one thing: You don't care about the people reading your posts. I know he thought he was the ideal model of mankind.

-- Tom

What happened, that you say jewlery doesn't have value?Someone needs to pass that on to Kays because I just lost my wallet in that place,,,lol

Shoulda just waited till you dug something up versus buying it :D

Agreed on both

Theres always going to be some grey areas. That is where the admins will step in and straighten it out, no matter if you like it or not :yes: Just swallow and move on. :lol:

Shoulda just waited till you dug something up versus buying it :D

Agreed on both

lol just goes to show u how some people on here think they run things and know it all... also i was trying to sell some stuff at a cheap price to people on here for CHRISTMAS.... and the ur,u stuff is the 21st century thing .. i didn't say remove all admins? i said some need to be put in check on things... AND FOR ANY OF U ON HERE WHO DON'T LIKE ME OR I IRRITATE SKIP MY POST AND KEEP [UR] MOUTH SHUT THAT'S SIMPLE ENOUGH... ENOUGH SAID...

Theres always going to be some grey areas. That is where the admins will step in and straighten it out, no matter if you like it or not :yes: Just swallow and move on:lol:[/QU

well said , done this enough though... done with it and some of these a** holes on here..

well said , done this enough though... done with it and some of these a** holes on here..

Brandon,

Apparently you don't like to follow rules, or keep discussions at a civil level.
You just blatantly broke forum rule #1 .

You leave me no choice but to suspend your forum privileges for 30 days.

1. Keep Posts in Good Taste and Respect Others
- This is a family friendly forum. Do not post rude, distasteful, obscene, violent, abusive, harassing or intimidating messages, pictures or links.
- Posts that disrupt the friendly flow of the forum will be deleted.
- If you are offended by a post or image, please click the "Report Post" button, or contact an Administrator or Super Moderator. View Forum Leaders

"Disrespect/arguing with the staff or forum members via PM's or Posts will not be tolerated."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom