Battery storage

coin chaser

Forum Supporter
So I'm working at a molding plant today and they are molding battery holders. Immediately I was thinking my md bag needs one! They have many different styles etc. I know this has came up before on how to store our Spare 9v's safely. Just thought I would pass this along to you guys as well. And for the record I'm not part of either the manufacturer or the company.
http://www.storacell.net

Pretty cool. Saved that site as a favorite. Thanks for posting:D

I've been leaving mine in the plastic package and trim the excess cardboard off. Then put in a hard camo phone case.
But I like these holders. Thanks.
I'm still so marveled at how long the 4 AA batts last in the 705! It has a power regulator so you can use the batteries up to the end without loss of performance. The machine gives an audio warning before it shuts down if they get that low,,but,,, I just don't trust it yet. I change them as soon as they're below half because the dang thing has been so good on batts.
Tin. And those holders are a great idea. Thanks.

Just cover the contacts to keep a 9v battery safe and strong.

A simple piece of tape can do this.

Is it my imagination or is there a whole industry being built around something that has a simple and free solution.

I can see a dry storage container and cases for like batteries.

Been using Storacell products for years for my camera gear and wouldn't be without them. I use Sanyo Eneloop rechargeable batteries in most everything.

Tip for storing depleted batteries in these holders... Store the charged ones with the positive side (+) facing up and put the depleted ones with the negative side (-) facing up. This way you'll never have to guess which ones are charged.

Been using Storacell products for years for my camera gear and wouldn't be without them. I use Sanyo Eneloop rechargeable batteries in most everything.

Tip for storing depleted batteries in these holders... Store the charged ones with the positive side (+) facing up and put the depleted ones with the negative side (-) facing up. This way you'll never have to guess which ones are charged.

Good tip!

Back
Top Bottom