Naked Woman Interrupts Hunt!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
It was my second time out with the CZ-20 bit it was my fist time going in the water and doing most of my hunt there. Still trying to learn the signals and I have noticed that there is definitely much less trash to contend with in the water than on the land. An interesting thing happened to me again today on So<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">uth</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Beach</st1:PlaceType> about 20-30 minutes into my hunt (we’re talking about 6:30-6:45am in plain daylight). There was a group of 3 girls and 1 guy (all about in their twenties) about 20 yards off on the beach that I noticed while I was hunting in the waist high water. I then glance over and notice that one of the girls is getting undressed. :shock: She wasn’t model-type material but she wasn’t ugly either. She gets completely naked and comes to within 10 feet of me and smiles! :wow::shock: I tried to play it cool, :cool: as cool as any guy can with a naked female not 10 feet of him :tumble:, and diligently continued my detecting. :saint: I noticed that her group was looking over at me trying I guess to see if I would react. I don’t know how I continued detecting but I did. Of course since my Fisher doesn’t have VDI like my Bounty Hunter my eyes were free to move around since I’m really only paying attention to sounds. ;):D After about 5 minutes she goes back to the beach and starts to get dressed again. I managed to regain my composure and continue my 1<SUP>st</SUP> water hunt. :duh: (Sorry I don't have a water camera for you guys :no: ) Totals are not much .62 cents and one junk ring with some type of fish motif on the outside that I found in the dry stuff when I was heading back. I never really know what I’m going to see when I go to <st1:PlaceName w:st="on">South</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Beach - defintely a better outing than the hunt was!</st1:PlaceType>

Attachments

• 5-18-08.JPG
    5-18-08.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,649
  • 5-18-08 Ring.JPG
    5-18-08 Ring.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,540
Last edited:
Careful when combining heat and cold water, it can cause a heart attack. Never hunt alone!

Ahh, South Beach. :)

I spent a couple of years there, working as a life guard. Unfortunately it was before the Miami Vice show made the art deco buildings trendy and the whole place went upscale and mobbed by the beautiful people. Back then, it was the armpit of Miami Beach.

You should have scanned the detector over her and If she asked what you were doing.... just answer "being thorough....." lol Great story... I have had similar encounters while delivering pizzas before ;)

That is two funny I was hunting land and a sweet looking blond lays on the ground and took off her pants and asked me to detect her. I guess she was just back from the hospital and wanted to see if what ever was put in her was really there.

Nice story but you have to keep that camera on you at all times water or not:shock:

That is two funny I was hunting land and a sweet looking blond lays on the ground and took off her pants and asked me to detect her. I guess she was just back from the hospital and wanted to see if what ever was put in her was really there.

Nice story but you have to keep that camera on you at all times water or not:shock:

And you have pictures of this blond? Did you detect anything?

Just kidding. Sometimes cameras are fun, sometimes they get in the way. Felix has his memory. We couldn't see a picture like that here anyway.

I cant answer that my wife is home;) Just kidding....

No I didnt get pictures ethier I was giving a deminstration of the DFX capabilities when I was so rudely interupted. Aparently the DFX was more than capable. She had metal shirt button's and it was picking them up so one at at time she unbuttoned her top till we got the BEEP BEEP she was looking for. I know her anyway so she was kind of funny....

The REASON my one friend will not dive!! He wears sunglasses and ENJOYS the scenery!! Myself, I will stick to the bottom. If I can't touch, I'm not interested!!

Great story.

Now if a naked mermaid comes to visit me, Well thats a different matter!!

Back
Top Bottom