i think this forum needs some new admins.. or rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is its a good think our compensation package is good :lol: The forum usually runs pretty smoothly.. every now and then something pops up and we deal with it...

Must suck for him, knowing we're all still posting in here while he's stuck sitting in the corner looking at the two walls come together and getting really cross-eyed... OH WAIT! He won't know for another month.....!

:laughing: :lol: :laughing:

Must suck for him, knowing we're all still posting in here while he's stuck sitting in the corner looking at the two walls come together and getting really cross-eyed... OH WAIT! He won't know for another month.....!

:laughing: :lol: :laughing:

I think he can probably look at the forum, read and fume about it, but only as a guest. So most likely, he just can't sign-in, and post - I think !

Maybe Rudy or Cfmct would clear that up - just so we'll know ?

Merry Christmas Everyone !

All I can say is its a good think our compensation package is good :lol: The forum usually runs pretty smoothly.. every now and then something pops up and we deal with it...

Yeah, the benefits are awesome! Did you get your Christmas Bonus yet Craig?!?

:laughing::laughing:

When the OP first hit the 'post' button...I was online and reading...thought damn! I was not sure if this thread would get any wheels and go all hinky! Wrong!:laughing: That was a cool Harley bracelet though...and since everybody is just throwing up random here, I need new tires!:laughing:
Mud

I think he can probably look at the forum, read and fume about it, but only as a guest. So most likely, he just can't sign-in, and post - I think !

Maybe Rudy or Cfmct would clear that up - just so we'll know ?

Merry Christmas Everyone !

I think he can sign in but cannot post... its been a long time since I sent anyone on vacation...

We have a lot of patience and do most of our moderating in private... he knew what we asked for and chose to ignore it... he made his choice.

:laughing::laughing:

When the OP first hit the 'post' button...I was online and reading...thought damn! I was not sure if this thread would get any wheels and go all hinky! Wrong!:laughing: That was a cool Harley bracelet though...and since everybody is just throwing up random here, I need new tires!:laughing:
Mud

Oh yeah? Well... Bacon!

Just tires , I'd like a new Ford 4/4 to go with the tires .
This is the Christmas list thread ?
I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Great Metal Detecting New Year
HH

Yeah, Good Luck over there on Findmall...they booted me this Summer after four faithful years as a daily contributor! "Nasty words and suggestive posts!":laughing: So much for creative writing! How bad does a guy have to be to get booted off a Metal Detectorist Forum!..and I wasnt using all caps either! Probably on my record now...I just hope my Mom never finds out..:lol:
Mud

I think he can sign in but cannot post... its been a long time since I sent anyone on vacation...

We have a lot of patience and do most of our moderating in private... he knew what we asked for and chose to ignore it... he made his choice.

Even better... hey Brandon... PHHHHHHT! How do you like them caps bro'?

I want a new snow shovel, don't need it, just want it. I'll stand it in the corner just to remind me why I moved to FLORIDA! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This guy should count his blessings...he only got a 30 day time out! Maybe after a month of sitting in the corner wearing a traffic cone for a hat, picking his nose, eating boogers and crayons he will come back with a new attitude....

Oh well, everybody deserves a second chance...most dont get it, but they deserve it none the less, just for the 'Mercy factor' alone...plus, all that ingested wax and boogers has got to plug up the guys plumbing, making Life double plus miserable, or at the very least produce some colorful human Fordite...which would probably sell great in some circles. Maybe on Ebay, or Etsy? "For sale, one pound of naturally extruded Human Fordite, compacted boogers and crayola matrix construction, random lots, multicolor"...:laughing: (See? this is just the type of post that got me banished from Findmall!):laughing:
Mud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom