garrett propointer AT

Wow I am amazed at the depth this thing gets compared to the orig. propointer! I think I would be able to take this thing to use to pinpoint some targets before digging haha
If I can hit a target with my Pinpointer then I simply use my popper to retrieve it. I usually check every target this way unless I really feel it's deep. I show this exact method on all my dirt digging vids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFXCZlo_FCo

Detector, you're gonna have to get further out of town now for a test. Any desert type areas you can drive to and film another video? :lol:

LOL. It was just a good thing I had just bought a new Dash Cam for my car and being portable I wanted to test it as a hunting tool anyway. I call it my idiot cam. I capture all the idiot's driving stupid and post them on Facebook.

Just picked up an AT pinpointer not long ago and love it. Going from a Harbor Freight Cen-Tech to this thing is night and day. I've hit a jewelry spill in my yard and have been finding lots of really small pieces sifting through the dirt with it. The sensitivity is incredible.

Back
Top Bottom