ENDED Guess the winner and the total points, win a Walker half!

Y'all are just throwing darts! Look at the Weather Pattern! Big Alberta Clipper rolling through! Thats gonna take out the effectiveness of the Falcons top players! Specifically Linebacker Bismo Funyans (FSU), and most likely running back D'Jasper Probincrux III from SC...so you think Ozmataz Buckshank (Stanford) and QB Sequester Grundleplith MD from Adams State can carry the offense?

The Pats have nose guard Donkey Teeth from Boise State, not to mention defensive tackle Mouse Cop on one side and Fudge on the other! All used to playing in the sub 50s! Hingle McCringleberry, the tight end from (Penn State) is in primo shape, as is QB Dan Smith (BYU).....

So thats the deal...why I chose what I did, Pats at 35! I have a few inside tips...Falcons star fullback Coznester Smiff is battling a case of Feather Lung, as is half the team including the cheerleaders!! All doped up on Theraflu and Nyquil!...Sleepy sizzurp!

Yeah, the Pats will prevail!...keep an eye on Mergatroid Skittle (louisville)..on the double reverse/then short pass to center Sagitariutt Jefferspin...Nobody expects a center to be that far down field!...they have been practicing this sneaky play all week!

Not to mention the Pats field goal kicker Wicky Schumpert! (Ashtabula Tech) Even though he lost half his foot in a tragic fork lift accident working at an Amazon Supply center, hes been fitted with a special shoe and can punch the uprights all day long at 45yds!! You see what he did against Massillon in the Homecoming game of 2015?? ...:laughing:
Mud

Last edited:
Whatever happens,,,I think it Brady's last game.

Oh here we go! Here we go! Everytime somebody start talking about QB's, somebody gotta pull Brady out they @ss! Lemme tell you TNSharp, when it comes to moving the ball and putting up points, Brady aint got nothing on Fran Tarkington! Or Bart Starr for that matter! Tarkington won his Super bowl ring when he was 676 yrs old! 676 yrs old! Plus, he didnt weigh no more than 90lbs at the time, smoked in the huddle, and was working a full time job at US Steel!..Brady? He didnt have to go head to head against a monster like Bronko Nagurski! Back when guys played on actual grass, in the snow, Brady woulda been lucky to have been selling hotdogs in the stands, parking cars, or at best jumping around as the mascot!

There were some finger bones popping all the time back in the day!..Like a bachelors Party at Buffalo Wild Wings! Most linemen were taken off the field due to deep knife wounds or liver failure, some were shot, and that was admirable....Cheerleaders died of old age... Brady (the pretty boy) is lucky he was born when he was...overall, he had it pretty easy...Dont count on Brady to do anything heroic this year, unless you count stocking the Easter shelfs at Bed Bath and Beyond, which is where he will wind up eventually...Second squad leader Jackmarius Tacktheratrix is the hungry up and comer! Plus, he is ambidexterous! Nobody knows how to deal with an AmbiDex like Tacktheratrix!..:laughing:
Mud

Last edited:
Oh here we go! Here we go! Everytime somebody start talking about QB's, somebody gotta pull Brady out they @ss! Lemme tell you TNSharp, when it comes to moving the ball and putting up points, Brady aint got nothing on Fran Tarkington! Or Bart Starr for that matter! Tarkington won his Super bowl ring when he was 676 yrs old! 676 yrs old! Plus, he didnt weigh no more than 90lbs at the time, smoked in the huddle, and was working a full time job at US Steel!..Brady? He didnt have to go head to head against a monster like Bronko Nagurski! Back when guys played on actual grass, in the snow, Brady woulda been lucky to have been selling hotdogs in the stands, parking cars, or at best jumping around as the mascot!

There were some finger bones popping all the time back in the day!..Like a bachelors Party at Buffalo Wild Wings! Most linemen were taken off the field due to deep knife wounds or liver failure, some were shot, and that was admirable....Cheerleaders died of old age... Brady (the pretty boy) is lucky he was born when he was...overall, he had it pretty easy...Dont count on Brady to do anything heroic this year, unless you count stocking the Easter shelfs at Bed Bath and Beyond, which is where he will wind up eventually...Second squad leader Jackmarius Tacktheratrix is the hungry up and comer! Plus, he is ambidexterous! Nobody knows how to deal with an AmbiDex like Tacktheratrix!..:laughing:
Mud

Just because I said what I did above,,,far cry from Brady being my idol QB.

Actually far from it.

Cheers

Y'all are just throwing darts! Look at the Weather Pattern! Big Alberta Clipper rolling through! Thats gonna take out the effectiveness of the Falcons top players! Specifically Linebacker Bismo Funyans (FSU), and most likely running back D'Jasper Probincrux III from SC...so you think Ozmataz Buckshank (Stanford) and QB Sequester Grundleplith MD from Adams State can carry the offense?

The Pats have nose guard Donkey Teeth from Boise State, not to mention defensive tackle Mouse Cop on one side and Fudge on the other! All used to playing in the sub 50s! Hingle McCringleberry, the tight end from (Penn State) is in primo shape, as is QB Dan Smith (BYU).....

So thats the deal...why I chose what I did, Pats at 35! I have a few inside tips...Falcons star fullback Coznester Smiff is battling a case of Feather Lung, as is half the team including the cheerleaders!! All doped up on Theraflu and Nyquil!...Sleepy sizzurp!

Yeah, the Pats will prevail!...keep an eye on Mergatroid Skittle (louisville)..on the double reverse/then short pass to center Sagitariutt Jefferspin...Nobody expects a center to be that far down field!...they have been practicing this sneaky play all week!

Not to mention the Pats field goal kicker Wicky Schumpert! (Ashtabula Tech) Even though he lost half his foot in a tragic fork lift accident working at an Amazon Supply center, hes been fitted with a special shoe and can punch the uprights all day long at 45yds!! You see what he did against Massillon in the Homecoming game of 2015?? ...:laughing:
Mud

TOTALLY off topic, but one of the funniest videos I have ever seen!!!!!:lol::laughing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT1nGjGM2p8

Pats....27

yeah I think the Pats offense and defense will slow the Falcons down to a crawl... the Pats will try and milk the clock to keep the Falcons high scoring offense on the bench.

Thanks. And Thanks for the contest !!

Falcons 54

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom