Yes I went dirt digging!

PI JOE

Enigma
Forum Supporter
Took a day off to go waterhunting but I was running late so I decided to hit the DIRT....yes you heard me right folks! :D I hunted the spot that Bruce 'aka' 73-77A and Craig has hunted before. When I got there I knew my coins picking was going to be slim because I saw where they dug....I had my wife's ace 250 because my White's IDX-PRO will be taking a trip to White's soon. :( Wasn't many coins found, But the ones that were was pretty cool! :yes: Got 5 Wheaties one looks to be crush,1 1945 war Nickel,1 1936 Buffalo, 1 1941 merc,I think a old scout pin and a whole bunch of pull-tabs and bottle caps! I haven't dug this much since my dirt digging days! :tiphat:

I forgot to mention....you only seeing half of the pull-tabs and bottle caps..

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 398
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 386
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
Great finds

Great finds Joe. Which do you like better dirt or water? I seem to find more in the dirt,so I favor the dirt. When the ground gets hard I go to the beach. Congrats

Joe nice silver there. I don't like the dirt anymore after doing
beaches. Nice easy digging on the beach..
Plus my plugs look like a gopher dug em. :lol:

Thanks Guys! I have to give it to you dirt diggers, Lots of bending for sure...my back is barking! :lol: Have I had the IDX, 80% of junk won't have been dug. The ace 250 is a very good unit, But the bell tones annoyed the hell out of me!! :dash2: Hey SkiWhiz, I feel your pain man! :yes::lol:

Last edited:
Hey Joe! At least you didn't have to worry about rough waves & jellyfish! ;) That would have been a killer hunt for me down here!

Thanks Guys! I have to give it to you dirt diggers, Lots of bending for sure...my back is barking! :lol: Have I had the IDX, 80% of junk won't have been dug. The ace 250 is a very good unit, But the bell tones annoyed the hell out of me!! :dash2: Hey SkiWhiz, I feel your pain man! :yes::lol:
I told you'all now didn't I, ya gotta start believing the whiz ;):lol::lol::lol:.

Dagnabit, I KNEW I missed one :dash2:...Glad you rescued those coins at least, and got some more of that nice OLD trash out of my way for next time:lol: Good hunt, and if you go back, hunt a little farther down past the cross street, you'll find the same conditions there, minus our holes...

Back
Top Bottom