*Garrett Edge Digger*

Used Lesche for years. Garrett digger I don't care as much for. Won a White's and gave away the Lesche. Way better in hand and just as strong plus the double serrations.

No offense meant but the garrett, whites and several others are all copies of Lesche. If you can pickup a Lesche, I would highly recommend it.

Yes, it would seem the only difference is the handle, I have a "Whites" and I thought the grip is more comfortable, its just my opinion, everyone is different.

Lesche use a much harder metal and never had an issue.

That poses a question, I would be curious as to know the gauge, grade and hardness, (Rockwell scale) of the steel used in these diggers. That would certainly put an end to the debate. "Grave Digger" list the Rockwell hardness at 50, now is that hard compared to others? I have no idea.

I use a Hori-Hori knife. My first version lasted around thirty years. There was nothing wrong with it but it was getting short from being sharpened all that time. My newer version has a guard which the other didn't. It seems stong and I hope it lasts half as long as my original.
Same here. No guard, slightly convex blade

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Agree on the leshe and it cuts plugs like butter. I had the garret and it’s night and day difference.

Had a Garrett digger and the plastic handle and sheath fell apart after a couple months.

The Garrett sheath falls apart easily, but the digger works well. Don't use it as a pry bar and it won't bend.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom