Hello from a newb

Lanceman_1

Good Morning all,

I have been browsing this forum for a few days and have to say this is the best MD site I have come accross. I live in Maryland and my friend and I are both going to purchase MD's after Christmas.

My grandmother metal detected all the time as well as my Aunt and Uncle. I have always had an interest but did not really want to MD alone. So one of my friends asked about MD and he sparked my interest once again.

We both have been combing the web to find out as much information as we can in regards to the rules and regulations of metal detecting as well as areas we can hunt. Also have been looking at the Ace 250 because it is within our budget. If there is a better detector for the money of for a litte more please let me know.

As of now we have private property in Southern Maryland to hunt. I also love to Hunt,fish and find morels in the spring.

Once again I love this site

Thanks
Lance

Welcome to the forum!

I'm pleased that I found this site too. We will be getting the Ace 250 for Christmas and can hardly wait. Keep us posted on your finds.

Good luck and happy hunting,

Steve from Seattle

I have a few ideas on where to go. I really want to do a combo trip consisting of fishing and then taking the boat to a place to MD on the river.

Welcome Lanceman, I hear nothing but good news about the Ace 250. My hunting partner just ordered on last night. Since we discovered metal detecting thats about all we talk about. Our wives must think we have lost our minds. Mine has to listen to me going on about it all the time but so far she has been very gracious.

Welcome to the forum from Wahington Lance............I agree with you on this site!!!

Definetly a weath of good information here fo sho. I am going to buy the ace 250 from Kellyco with the 20 dollar option that gets me a pin pointer.

And a big welcome from another recently new member up here in Canada. You are right. This is a great site for sharing and learning. I am hooked!Happy Hunting
Doc

Hello from Indiana and welcome aboard. Lots of good folks here and tons of valuable (literally) information. Oh, pls send me a map of the exact location of your morel patch...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom