Fisher F4 Coming This Week!!

Dinger51

Elite Member
Well, needless to say I am excited to receive my detector this week. I found a great price from a reputable ebayer. I was a little hesitant to purchase from ebay. Taking a look at the feedback settled me a tad. This will be a new item with the 5 year warranty. I will let you all know how it goes. Please wish me luck!!!!

Hey Dinger, I think you will like that machine. Got one for my wife and she enjoys it. Did they still have the special where you get two coils with it?

No, I think I got a great deal though. with my Ebay discount I paid 232.00 with shipping and Handling included. It stated that it was new and specifically not refurbished. I know this sounds crazy for an F4 new with the original biaxil D coil. I pray its not too good to be....

nice buy,

I got mine off ebay for about 250 too. but i got hit on import duty (as it was from america and delivered to uk) but still good value. i got the dd coil, 8" and gold nugget coil, but have only used the dd so far. it's a great machine. how do other people find it???

roma

I only got the original dd coil. Looks like you got a great deal. Since you also got it off ebay, have you looked into the possibility of having to use the 5 year warranty? I checked out WWW.fisherlab.com and i believe they will need a proof of purchase. Is this correct. Does anyone else know about this?? Will they service a new machine bought off of ebay??

Roma, I might need to hit ya up for some settings!

I have a F4 and love it. You got an awesome deal! If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.

Back
Top Bottom