Silver Claddagh ring !

Silverspey

I haven't posted in awhile but I check in and read the posts at least every other day . I purchased a new Fisher F4 last week and hunted on and off through the weekend . The DD coil takes some getting used to but I can tell it's stronger than my F2 . Lots of clad this weekend and finally hit a ring and it rang up as a dime on the high side . Happy hunting Joe . image.jpg

Congrats on your silver find. I'm lovin' that ring, and have it on my 'want to find' list. : ) Good luck on future hunts.

very very nice ring! my wife has one just like it, i cant remember the maker but it is some famous person. its a rather expensive ring for being silver, i do know that!

Nice ring. Who ever you give it to (girl) if she points the heart to the end of the finger she is single, if she points it to the wrist she is spoken for. The trinity knots represent endless love because their is no beginning or end. Just a little Irish tradition for those of you who don't know.

Thanks everyone , I found it at an old School . In my town where I live they are tearing down three schools and the oldest was built in 1914 . I'll post again if I find anything good as I'm going back later this week ! Good luck hunting all .

Back
Top Bottom