Park Beach Finds

Diggum

Elite Member
Hit a local beach this morning with *Cali Girl*, hoping for some sweet drops. Unfortunately, it was a slow day (for me at least... *Cali Girl* was killing the clad!). I suspect that mascard1 beat us to the water, because no gold or silver was found. Pickings were meager, but I found a giant junk hoop earring (I love finding jewelry, even if it's junk!), and this strange piece of metal that has symbols etched into it.

Does anyone have any idea what this metal piece is, and what the symbols might mean? It rings up at 54/55 on the ATP, and is 7/8" square.

Attachments

• 20140705_201400.jpg
    20140705_201400.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 664
  • 20140705_201436.jpg
    20140705_201436.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 611
That's a cool little square thing! Noooo idea what it is though:?:

Love how we all blame Steve!!!:laughing::laughing:
But in his defense, all he scored was a trash ring when we were out there lol
Better than my ton if sinkers though!!!!

Sandy

Thanks, all!

And Slopes, call me nuts, but I love to find old sinkers. I think it takes me back to my childhood, when I would surface hunt the shores of Lake Shasta and find sinkers and other fishing tackle (which I would later use to catch fish).

Ah, nothing like growing up poor to give you an appreciation for the mundane. :laughing:

:pirate2: That's a coded treasure map, it shows how deep and how far from certain landmarks it is. All you have to do is decode it! :shock::digginahole:

A great hunt I think. First the good news. You did find something besides pull tabs and you were hunting with a good looking girl.:yes: The bad, the good looking girl found more than you.:no: You'll never hear the last of it. And she will tell everyone, oh you already did:lalalala:
Gary

A great hunt I think. First the good news. You did find something besides pull tabs and you were hunting with a good looking girl.:yes: The bad, the good looking girl found more than you.:no: You'll never hear the last of it. And she will tell everyone, oh you already did:lalalala:
Gary

Haha! All true! She did much better than I did, and it crowing about it. :mad:

;)

Back
Top Bottom