Tootsie car cemetery & a silver spoon

TundraPlugger

Elite Member
Here was a pile of stuff I dug about a week and half ago and just finally had the time to post it. All of the Tootsie cars came from the back patio at my neighbors house.......not really sure why there was so many but it was almost like the kid who owned them just got sick of playing with them and left them where they lay. All were about 3"-4" deep.
The small sugar spoon? was the last target I dug before the rain started coming down. It looks as though it had been soldered to something at one point in time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 272
Tootsies rock, cool sugar spoon !

I picked up the twin to the wedge dragsters the other day. Congrats.

Thanks guys! They gave some really good signals but were kind of jumpy so I figured they were canslaw at first. After the first two I knew exactly what the rest were before I dug them up........no silver coins though, which surprised the heck out of me. I've gotten 4 silvers from my yard, 4 silvers at the house across the street and none in either of my 2 neighbors' yards.
Oh well, I guess they can't all be hiding the silver.

Thanks guys! They gave some really good signals but were kind of jumpy so I figured they were canslaw at first. After the first two I knew exactly what the rest were before I dug them up........no silver coins though, which surprised the heck out of me. I've gotten 4 silvers from my yard, 4 silvers at the house across the street and none in either of my 2 neighbors' yards.
Oh well, I guess they can't all be hiding the silver.

Neighbors spent the silver on the tootsies

All great finds, congrats. on the silver! if no hall marks on that ring I'd acid test it or take it to a jeweler, it looks like silver to me. Anyway congrats on a cool hunt. (The dime is a keeper :cool:)
Love the dog wis! One of those is on my bucket list.

All great finds, congrats. on the silver! if no hall marks on that ring I'd acid test it or take it to a jeweler, it looks like silver to me. Anyway congrats on a cool hunt. (The dime is a keeper :cool:)
Love the dog wis! One of those is on my bucket list.

Thanks man! That dime gave me a weird signal if you can imagine that.....I couldn't quite figure it out until I got it all cleaned up. Not a bad days hunt though!

Great finds as Tun, you always find the coolest stuff..:yes:

The grape leaves in the ring make me think it may be black hills gold?

Thanks Chris! I've had a few clad hunts but most of the time I'm lucky enough to find silver or some kind of weird item....I have to go do some more door knocking though to keep up the pace..... I think I've pretty well hunted everything out where I've found all the silver and rings.

Back
Top Bottom