15min 14k! pics added!

Swing360

curbstrip nut
Forum Supporter
In the field now and can't upload pics with this phone, but I just dug a 14k pendant @ 3". Rang in 50-51 and dipped 47 once on the turn. I'm going to say 2.25 grams and will throw it on my Lyman reloading scale when I get home. I'm pretty pumped up so I had to share and smoke a cig.

Eyes on team!

Nice Job! How long have you lived in Bend? I was born and raised there but hardly recognize it anymore. Congrats and HH

Nice Job! How long have you lived in Bend? I was born and raised there but hardly recognize it anymore. Congrats and HH

Actually lived their for about 2 years. Back in Seattle now.

As some of you know the wife and I do 24hrs on and don't get home until 6am, so I will be uploading pics in 2 seconds

As other say.. :) No pic, Didnt happen.... :p:p:p

WP_20140706_002_zps3a88ff3f.jpg

WP_20140706_001_zps7d917314.jpg

AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD for all the pic fans. Too me it looks star treky... I fdunno though

my initial guess was 2.25 grams, but when I put it on my Lyman reloading scale it was 3.090, so I am pumped up because I thought I was being generous @ 2.25

You sure thats a pendant and not a bent up ring? Sure looks like a ring to me but a bent up one. Figure the pointed part would be on top of the finger. Nice ring.

You definitely win the cigar. Super find.
Gary

Thank you thank you. I wouldn't say it was in the most unlikely of spots, but it was in a field that has clearly been visited more than a few times and this was that "you know" sound.

You sure thats a pendant and not a bent up ring? Sure looks like a ring to me but a bent up one. Figure the pointed part would be on top of the finger. Nice ring.

I took video and said the exact same thing, but after looking at it the bend clearly is meant to be like it is. I can get closer up shots.

Back
Top Bottom